• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wulfgar(Hunter Blood) vs Sarcassos(Tales of nephilim/JOD`S)

I have asked prom about it. So we can put this to rest.

That is not how the pages creator described the durability negation working.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Except, why would he put on the profile like that if it doesn't?
It was still agreed apon by both the page creators that he would need both his claws and the heat to damage the armour.

You don't need to tell me what Promestein said. I already saw. Either way, even if we take all of this, then we're back to Sarcassos' victory via AP and resurrection.

No where not were back to Invincibility and durability negation covering the AP gap. That's what lead to the pages creator's agreeing that Wulfgar would win in the first place.

Also again that Resurrection is kindda pointless. He can't die unless all the nano bots are destoryed and if he died the armor is likely out of commission if all the nano bots are gone the armor can't be reparied completly useless...

Sarcassos is thousands of times stronger, kills in one hit. If Sarcassos happens to die before he lands one hit, he resurrects. If nanobots keep him alive, this may be a stomp...

I didnt really said he needs both to damage the armour, i mentioned the two together cuz Wulfgar has two ways to negate durability, with the claws and heat, never said its required both of them to pull it off, only that the damage from both of these will be huge

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Sarcassos is thousands of times stronger, kills in one hit. If Sarcassos happens to die before he lands one hit, he resurrects. Resurrection is via DNA, nothing to do with nanobots. We've already discussed this.
Invicabluty makes up for that.

Also again You're missing my he point can't die unless the nano bots are gone and the armor is destroyed which makes comings back piontless

I edited that. Either way, invulnerability is not at all explained, so I didn't pay much heed to it. If he has that permanently he stomps. I just don't see Wulfgar walking out of here with a non stomp victory.

You should have gotten the hint I was turning my opinion on that around once you saw the strikethrough.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I edited that. Either way, invulnerability is not at all explained, so I didn't pay much heed to it. If he has that permanently he stomps. I just don't see Wulfgar walking out of here with a non stomp victory.
You should have gotten the hint I was turning my opinion on that around once you saw the strikethrough.
1 I have read the invincibility page It's not literally taken as no limit fatality invincibility because that would be a well NLF. It's taken As extremely Extremely higher Durability it is assumed if a character is a entire letter tier above them they still stomp them. Sarcassos is not a whole letter tear above but is still far stronger so I reson it should let him fight on par.

Again, no explanation. I paid no heed to it because of such. Also, since it is unquantifiable until the creator explains it (or someone quotes the post where it was explained), I'm sticking with Sarcassos for the reasons I have been saying this whole time. Either way, invulnerability could literally just be around even a 5 times difference (Again, no explanation yet) it's still a one shot if we lowball it.

Didnt thought it needed much explanation to me when i listed that back then, but anyway here is the explanation, you can damage Wulfgar if you either attack him from the inside or you are higher tiered then him, which is being higher then 4-A tier, like 3-C, else you cant hurt him from the outside if you wanna go up close or from long range, thats how his invulnerability is

Since that seems permanent going by the profile (literally if he's in his predator instincts) + heat lolnopes nanobots, It's a Wulfgar stomp. He literally cannot die against what Sarcassos has.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Since that seems permanent going by the profile (literally if he's in his predator instincts) + heat lolnopes nanobots, It's a Wulfgar stomp. He literally cannot die against what Sarcassos has.
But that's a berker state it says he needs to enter it so it would come down to who did it first making it inconlusiven

Again by your assessment it depends on who moves first.

That's how inconlusive happenes who gose first? He has too give himself to his instincts he wouldn't for sure know to do that so it's possible he'd lose hence inconclusive.

But Sarcassos having greater AP and ressurection which was said making it a stomp by you was fine moments ago

This thread went for 20 days and over 100 comments just to be said it cant be added at all right now

But none of that even matters if he can't even harm Wulgar. But yeah, by this, it's a stomp and cannot be added. Stomp Thread

Can someone close this thread and the other one with Celestia please, i dont know how you do this and for options it gives me only edit, history and remove, nothing more

But if you can get the link to it (Which would be on the profiles) then you can still visit the thread after it's been deleted so it isn't completely gone.

Peppypony said:
But if you can get the link to it (Which would be on the profiles) then you can still visit the thread after it's been deleted so it isn't completely gone.
This was decided to be a stomp, so it won't be added to the profiles.

Back