• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wulfgar(Hunter Blood) vs Sarcassos(Tales of nephilim/JOD`S)

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
He is. His profile states he has passive heat that melts things in his way. This thread has even mentioned this for the nanobots. I am not talking about durability negation claws. He simply heats everything up to auto melt with passive heat, stomping. And even if the armor comes back, it melts again. Yeah, I change my vote from Sarcassos to stomp.
But it was only agreed apon it would melt the nano bots. Not the armor.

The armor wasn't even mentioned for getting melted. I'm mentioning it now, and the armor would probably be just as durable as the nanobots anyway.

Sigh....this way neither this thread or the other one will be ending,after 100 replies or so i expected it to reach a conclusion

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
The armor wasn't even mentioned for getting melted. I'm mentioning it now, and the armor would probably be just as durable as the nanobots anyway.
No the nano bots are 4-C large star level there on pare with Sarcassos's base not the armor's

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Ummm... Armor just has mid listed. And yes, that very same profile mentions nanobots. Melting goes way beyond mid.

So this is either Sarcassos' win via AP and resurrection, or Wulfgar's stomp.
Pretty much this.

Also, Wulfgar's arrogance will be his undoing. *Insert Lord Jaraxxus meme here*

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Stated where, exactly? Also, heat is durability negating, so it doesn't matter.
The nabo bots are a carry over from his base. They have no reason to scale to the armor.

No the durability negation is an attack with his claws and heat.

I said "Durability Negation". It doesn't matter what the armor's durability is, it still gets affected, as that is what durability negation is.

Oh well, I skipped over a few comments, but my main point still stands anyway.

The quoted text is my main point

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I said "Durability Negation". It doesn't matter what the armor's durability is, it still gets affected, as that is what durability negation is.
The durability negation is an attack not the heat itself. He would need the durability negation to harm the armor but it's an actually attack not the heat alone.

Aye, but it is. Heat is not a conventional "attack" like one would expect, but rather a part of physics that involves the energy of objects, when the energy reaches a certain point, objects melt. Increasing one's durability doesn't really change this fact.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Aye, but it is. Heat is not a conventional "attack" like one would expect, but rather a part of physics that involves the energy of objects, when the energy reaches a certain point, objects melt. Increasing one's durability doesn't really change this fact.
No it's not heat is energy per unit. Increasing durability does change that that is literally what durability is. The entire tiering system is based on how much kinetic energy someone can take in an attack or dish out. Heat Is just an area of effect attack

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
A good example is Captain America's shield. It's super durable, but melting it is a lot easier.

Colonel Krukov
A good example is Captain America's shield. It's super durable, but melting it is a lot easier.

No it's not.

Yes it is...

It would need to be, otherwise it would be impossible to reshape it, and the whole point of vibranium would be pointless.

Colonel Krukov said:
Yes it is...
It would need to be, otherwise it would be impossible to reshape it, and the whole point of vibranium would be pointless.
Vibranium can not be melted by humans it is only found in the liquid state. It has in fact only been broken in any way 4 times in the comics.

I don't have the time to explain simple physics. Just know that the shield is only resistant to Kinetic energy, which is completely different.

Same thing goes for Adamantium. Now tell me it's easier to bypass Adamantium other than simply melting it to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit.

If it's already in liquid state, it's staying in liquid state, as it would have to be this in room temperature. If it can cool to solid (which it does), then it can also be melted fairly easily, supporting my point.

Colonel Krukov said:
I don't have the time to explain simple physics. Just know that the shield is only resistant to Kinetic energy, which is completely different.
Same thing goes for Adamantium. Now tell me it's easier to bypass Adamantium other than simply melting it to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Hhh... no not how this works. Heat IS kinetic energy... Kinetic Energy is any energy moving around Wolverine has survived a nuke much hotter than 1500.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
If it's already in liquid state, it's staying in liquid state, as it would have to be this in room temperature. If it can cool to solid (which it does), then it can also be melted fairly easily, supporting my point.
Except not how the comcis treat the metal. Ether way thats off topic.

It's not off topic, it's being used to support an argument in a debate that is on topic. If it works on an atomic scale, that will negate durability. Either way, you have yet to prove exactly why it is the same as me just punching you. Also, the nuke thing can be seen as PIS if it goes over 1500 degrees.

It is simply someone else assuming the same thing you are, when we are debunking you. Also, above you were appealing to authority when you said he was a mod when he did that, implying his mod position made him more right. (which it doesn't) That would simply be an AP output of releasing that much heat, which could only be used if it's consistent.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
It is simply someone else assuming the same thing you are, when we are debunking you. Also, above you were appealing to authority when you said he was a mod when he did that, implying his mod position made him more right. (which it doesn't) That would simply be an AP output of releasing that much heat, which could only be used if it's consistent.
No actually I said that to show that he knows the standards of the wiki. The wiki treats the energy from heat like any other energy.

How about that fiction being inconsistent doesn't mean that the wiki treats it as otherwise? If it did the tiering system above 3 dimensions would be wrong.

Actually, Wulfgar's profile states that the heat negates durability, as the damage increase links to the durability negation page.
Durability

Back