• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wulfgar(Hunter Blood) vs Sarcassos(Tales of nephilim/JOD`S)

Also if he dose get his claws inside him would it not he reasonable that the nano bots inside him melt there by weakening his Regenerationn futher?

Not at all favorism in my mind. This so good as this gives more ways think how this match would go. As Sarcassos is underdog for this figth, because of durability negation by his heat and sharp claws. But i still think there could be change for Sarcassos as i clear next things...

How long Wulfgar has take for him overcome Celestias Regenerationn seconds, minutes, as you mentioned earlier?

But how many opponents have Wulgar figth at same time?

How long distance whe assume here be before these two begin their fight or are we assume same as standart battle assumptions?

Lekmos said:
How long Wulfgar has take for him overcome Celestias Regenerationn seconds, minutes, as you mentioned earlier?

But how many opponents have Wulgar figth at same time?
I believe these questions have 1 answer. We have already testified that Sarcassos Regenerationn and duplication comes from his nano bots. Do to the heat if he destorys a duplicate the nano bots within it will also be destroyed so creating these duplicates also risk weakening his Regenerationn in the long run which could be his undoing.

Sorry if this references to nanobots are getting annoying, but i asked those because...

If begining distance is 4 kilometers as battle assumption is, Sarcassos would spread those bots around before charging towards battle and they would instantly be ready to do those duplicates.

This why i asked how many foes Wulfgar has figth at once as Sacassos can do duplicate as long there is suitable matter around like planet soil. So there would be army of hundreds Sarcassos figth against Wulfgar. To prevent this Wulfgar should burn or better blow up whole planet and then go to kill and tear Sarcassos apart.

Then it comed my mind. It is written in armour technical section that armour can absord different radiatons too. Should this mean that armour could absorb heat, which Wulfgar generates and use it own advance? If i understand rigth heat just different kind energy? Correct me if i think this wrong.

Technically yes, if his claws gets trough armour it gives Sarcassos ``hot time inside armour``

It took him a few seconds,forcing her to be on the defensive and use all her powers to keep some distance,which didnt worked well

He took on groups/armies of opponents, but they werent on his level,except one only which he had his team with him,but thats for base form or full power Wulfgar,this form of him is not gonna have such issues

I dont see in the profile radiation to be mentioned at all for absorbing besides energy,anyway Wulfgar wont let Sarcassos do duplicates,he aint gonna give him time,he will go right at him with an attack

Also i think we should not prolong this thread too much,votes are still needed

Alright, i am now satisfied with answers and i would say ``mad scientist`` has come face to face with foe which he cannot win.

About radiation, i only asked and we can go trough this match with only energy absorbtion as it is mentioned in attack potency/notable attacks. I take it as my own fault not be written in latter before this match.

Now i will rest my case (this time final) and let others vote for their opinion about match.

Lekmos said:
Alright, i am now satisfied with answers and i would say ``mad scientist`` has come face to face with foe which he cannot win.
About radiation, i only asked and we can go trough this match with only energy absorbtion as it is mentioned in attack potency/notable attacks. I take it as my own fault not be written in latter before this match.

Now i will rest my case (this time final) and let others vote for their opinion about match.
Alrighty then, btw are you gonna vote too?Just asking to know if you will

I give few days to others to read and then give my vote too for match. But as i am other constest creator, i like come and give my vote at end after others has make their final opinions. If they still come back to read the thread and wanna change their opinion.

SiameesetheKitty ended up voting Sarcassos a while ago (Look above, way above), meaning we've had 3 votes for 5 days now.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
SiameesetheKitty ended up voting Sarcassos a while ago (Look above, way above), meaning we've had 3 votes for 5 days now.
Did you read through the thread? You'll probably change your mind.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Also That reasoning was debumped and I voted in thos dsys too.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
It was not debunked. Show me where it was. No, the thread does not change my opinion.
I said he was Arrogant because the page said his personality gets him in trouble sometimes. Then the page creator said he was not and that refered to somthing else.

Okay, let me get more in this.

1. Sarcassos has a gigantic AP advantage. I have to assume Wulfgar is near baseline since there is no way to actually get an exact thing off of it. Destroying a quarter galaxy is in the millions of times stronger than baseline. Literally a glancing blow kills. @Darkmon, I do not see where they decided on AP.
  2. Sarcassos also has resurrection. (I know it's not infinite, don't need to tell me)
  3. Sarcassos has supergenius intellect.
Also, breaking out of telekinesis is lifting strength, not AP. See here for an example of that.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Even if he immobilizes him, Wulfgar can use his yell or generate more heat around, which will make Sarcassos let him free, also mid fight it will be hard to use telekinesis, especially that Wulfgar wont give him any space or enough time to pull it off
1 it comes from scaling from a character far more powerful then everystar in the universe put together. That should be far stronger then baseline 4-A

2 we have also talked about that. The heat destorying the nano bots counters it.

3 Doesn't help him in this fight much as it stands.

Naah, even i say i rest my case,,,

But little more adding, resurrection comes that he has timelord dna in his dna, so it becomes his cellucar level aka it mean his every cell has ability trigger resurrection, when current amount trauma has reach it.

With a fast gogal search you can find that there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe (1 billion trillion googal says. for the sack of simplicity I'll say there all large star level. That number dived by 1530 for the difference between tiers=653,594,771,241,830,000 that ├À 1,008,000,000,000 = 64,840 times the baseline. Also the number of celestials are unknown and they were combined with all the stars in the statement.

Edit: however looking around more astronomers think there estimates will double in a few years with better telescope technology so the number could also be about 129,680.

Lekmos said:
Naah, even i say i rest my case,,,
But little more adding, resurrection comes that he has timelord dna in his dna, so it becomes his cellucar level aka it mean his every cell has ability trigger resurrection, when current amount trauma has reach it.
I'd imagine all the nano bots would have been fried along with the armor by the time he went down once so it wouldn't matter too much.

Probably, i just pointed how it worked.

Edit.

Ah da** that what you get when you won`t check your own results. Well that was just fast calculation and i must do better ones some other day so, forget about it.

That Sarcassos calculation is not correct as it lands in Galaxy level for a quarter galaxy destruction. Celestia mentions phoenixes, not flat out being stronger than AP of every star, so that calc for her is moot.

I still stand by my AP statement.

@Darkmon He said resurrection is not nanobot stuff. Even no nanobots = resurrection.

If Wulfgar insta melts the armor or we take Celestia's thing as legit (Which I don't really, since all stars in the Universe can mean multiple things, GBE just sometimes isn't what it means), Wulfgar stomps.

Edit: Wulfgar would still be far lower.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
If Wulfgar insta melts the armor or we take Celestia's thing as legit (Which I don't really, since all stars in the Universe can mean multiple things, GBE just sometimes isn't what it means), Wulfgar stomps.
It was never instant he has durability negation with his claws and heat.

You're missing my point entirely. If he passively kills the armor (With heat that you guys were talking about in the thread), he stomps because Sarcassos can't even use his armor and just simply becomes 4-C with no way to win. That's a huge stomp. I cannot word this any other way.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
You're missing my point entirely. If he passively kills the armor (With heat that you guys were talking about in the thread), he stomps because Sarcassos can't even use his armor and just simply becomes 4-C with no way to win. That's a huge stomp. I cannot word this any other way.
No because it would be difficult to do this. He can regenerate his armour as well. He'll need to destroy all the nano bots first

Ummm... Armor just has mid listed. And yes, that very same profile mentions nanobots. Melting goes way beyond mid.

So this is either Sarcassos' win via AP and resurrection, or Wulfgar's stomp.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Ummm... Armor just has mid listed. And yes, that very same profile mentions nanobots. Melting goes way beyond mid.
So this is either Sarcassos' win via AP and resurrection, or Wulfgar's stomp.
No. regen is diffrent for machines he stated why it's like that here. The nano bots will repair it no matter the damage as long as there still there. It's the same thing as the duplication.

I have no reason to believe such. Especially since you're describing High Regenerationn, when the guy mentioned the armor could be put out of commission near the top of this thread. (Which entirely debunks that very thing you're saying)

Mid being the highest for the vehicle equivalencies does not support your argument. As it describes what would be Mid, not high. And the vehicle equivalencies from there would be the same thing as the regular definition.

For the nanobots to regenerate that, it needs to basically make a new armor, since the first is completely demolished (as liquid is a different state of matter altogether, and it can't cool it down to repair it, as it does not mention this capability).

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I have no reason to believe such. Especially since you're describing High Regenerationn, when the guy mentioned the armor could be put out of commission near the top of this thread. (Which entirely debunks that very thing you're saying)
Mid being the highest for the vehicle equivalencies does not support your argument. As it describes what would be Mid, not high. And the vehicle equivalencies from there would be the same thing as the regular definition.

For the nanobots to regenerate that, it needs to basically make a new armor, since the first is completely demolished (as liquid is a different state of matter altogether, and it can't cool it down to repair it, as it does not mention this capability).
The creator has described many times the possiblity of wulf being teamed up on by many duplicates implying that yes the nano bots can duplicate the armor.

If the creator said the armor could be put out of commission (which he did), then this is likely an oversight.

Either way, if he can't destroy the armor, Sarcassos wins via everything I've said up above.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
If the creator said the armor could be put out of commission (which he did), then this is likely an oversight.
Either way, if he can't destroy the armor, Sarcassos wins via everything I've said up above.
More likely that was said after the heat durability negation argument come up.

Like i said he can destory the armor it would just take time it would be by no means a stomp with the difficulty wulfgar would have.

I'm mentioning just auto melting the armor as he would the nanobots, which takes 0 difficulty. But since it seems unlikely that he can do so, Sarcassos would take this.

If you read discussions more closely you would know that would be more difficult. He's not auto melting. The durability negation comes from his claws which would be needed to damage the armour. It was simple agreed apone that the natural heat of this form would destory the nano bots that entered him or are near him.

He is. His profile states he has passive heat that melts things in his way. This thread has even mentioned this for the nanobots. I am not talking about durability negation claws. He simply heats everything up to auto melt with passive heat, stomping. And even if the armor comes back, it melts again. Yeah, I change my vote from Sarcassos to stomp.

Well damn....lot of things happened since last time i checked this thread

Anyway, Celestia form gets the combined power of all phoenixes and stars together, so her power is meant to be waaay over that of all the phoenixes (which i said how powerful they are there too) or all the stars (the power of all stars mentioned means for the destruction a sun makes aka exploding), she has the power of both mixed together, it missed my eye on the attack potency to add it there as i did with durability, but i also stated on her form when explaining it that it has the power of both, so her durability and attack potency is equal to the two mentioned combined

For the number of phoenixes that exist in my verse, i didnt really thought about a specific number for them or any other race of hybrids, although i said on the Hunter Blood verse page, that it is an alternate universe with nearly everything identical to the one from real life, except for the dominant life being those hybrids and that they have capabilities which arent unusual for them in comparison to ours and the humans were above us in that universe in pretty much anything, so other then that everything else is similar, the phoenixes werent born on Earth and they came from outer space, where they took over other planets too before arriving on Earth after some time passed, the phoenixes are more numerous in numbers then the planet population in Hunter Blood verse, which is more or less the same as our planet population, so a resistance of the hybrids from the planet had to be formed to have some chances, no race could handle them on their own, neither by number or power

Phew, i wrote a lot lol, hope that answers the questions and clarifies things now, i might reply very late as i am busy nowadays, but i will get to any other question or anything else when i can

Back