• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rapper of the Week (Stick Teddy vs. The Spot) (3-0-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, have no prior knowledge, and start 10m away.
The battle takes place in New York.
Pre-Stick Gang Stick Teddy, and Pre-Earth 50101 Super Collider Spot during his first fight are being used.

Da Vouts
“I’m telling you, nobody can beat me in a rap battle!”: 3 (LeoEpicGamer8910, ThePrimalHunter, HonestlyBored24)
Scales to this; 0.042 Tons of TNT

“You hit me with a bagel!”:
Scales to this; 0.043 Tons of TNT

“I’m gonna eviler so hard, everything will be evilerd, and I will be evilerer. You will be the most evilerd at all, as you will be covered in eviler, and you will slowly become eviler-”:
EIVERL EVIREL EVILER

Last edited:
As I've said many times before, Stick Teddy starts with the ever-predictable mic toss. He keeps throwing his mic until it proves ineffective.

As I've said many times before, Stick Teddy starts with the ever-predictable mic toss. He keeps throwing his mic until it proves ineffective.
Pretty sure If Teddy tries the mic toss, it’d just go through one of Spot’s holes and the portals would make the mic hit him instead.

Then ST goes either goes for Burning Mic (basically his regular mic toss but on fire) or his sound danmaku, which ignores durability.
Both of those are ranged attacks, and Spot’s physiology and powers is gonna make it pretty hard for Stick Teddy to harm him. Teddy can probably get some good hits in with Danmaku, but it’d be hard for him to deal with Spot without going into CQC.

Both of those are ranged attacks, and Spot’s physiology and powers is gonna make it pretty hard for Stick Teddy to harm him. Teddy can probably get some good hits in with Danmaku, but it’d be hard for him to deal with Spot without going into CQC.
ST can also cause shockwaves by slamming his microphone into the ground if it helps. He needs to get decently close for his mic throws though.

ST can also cause shockwaves by slamming his microphone into the ground if it helps. He needs to get decently close for his mic throws though.
Spot is already pretty klutzy here, so the shockwaves should help Teddy in this match. And yeah, he gets close for mic throws, but not H2H close.

Back