• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he doesnt seem to be that intelligent so he likely lets his name slip which should be enough for a quick teleportation + gluttony gg
voting Ley

he doesnt seem to be that intelligent so he likely lets his name slip which should be enough for a quick teleportation + gluttony gg
voting Ley
Truth is smarter and usually in control, he wouldn't just say his name randomly. And if Rai asks, Truth would definitely feel something's off and not answer.

Truth is smarter and usually in control, he wouldn't just say his name randomly. And if Rai asks, Truth would definitely feel something's off and not answer.
he doesnt ask it in a conspicuous manner, he is a slimeball and names himself as part of a combat custom which is generally followed throughout fiction. This kind of manipulates the opponent into saying their name as well which ends with gluttony gg
btw his intelligence section doesnt have anything notable so what you are saying wont apply

since wu mian has multiple selves wouldn't ley need the name of both of them for it to work?

he doesnt ask it in a conspicuous manner, he is a slimeball and names himself as part of a combat custom which is generally followed throughout fiction. This kind of manipulates the opponent into saying their name as well which ends with gluttony gg
Truth doesn't do this though, and he'd be wary of such a thing. Also they start 4km away, Rai isn't gonna get the chance to just nonchalantly ask.

btw his intelligence section doesnt have anything notable so what you are saying wont apply
Gifted; Is seemingly always able to outdo an opponent in skill, delving deeper into his ability to counter one's counter and figure out one's ability. Could tell what a Spark member was thinking[80] and stop his plan with power.

If Rai asked Truth he would deduce it's for some offensive reasoning.

since wu mian has multiple selves wouldn't ley need the name of both of them for it to work?
I have just remembered, but Wu Mian, isn't even the real name, and then there's Truth as well, Wu Mian is actually another personality, so even if he could steal a name there's two other personalities

Basically there's Wu Mian, Truth, and then the unknown scribbled named. If Wu did give up his name or Truth, another personality would come out.

he would only need to eat the first name which would be the dudes name itself (plus he gains every ability they have anyway so it will just be him vs himself but more skilled and has wayyy more stuff)

Truth doesn't do this though, and he'd be wary of such a thing. Also they start 4km away, Rai isn't gonna get the chance to just nonchalantly ask.

Gifted; Is seemingly always able to outdo an opponent in skill, delving deeper into his ability to counter one's counter and figure out one's ability. Could tell what a Spark member was thinking[80] and stop his plan with power.

I have just remembered, but Wu Mian, isn't even the real name, and then there's Truth as well, Wu Mian is actually another personality, so even if he could steal a name there's two other personalities

Basically there's Wu Mian, Truth, and then the unknown scribbled named. If Wu did give up his name or Truth, another personality would come out.
i am confused, which key are you using? is it tier 6C vs tier low 7C or?

he can just teleport though

he doesnt ask for names he just gives them his own and that gives them a social cue to do the same
btw he has dealt with gifted and genius characters of intelligence as well so that isnt helping

already explained this, he only needs the original name since Subaru has multiple personalities as well but only his name was required

He only has hundreds of meters in range.

That doesn't sound like something that'll work on Truth then.
he did it to smarter people and you havent shown me anything that helps your case, just saying "no" doesnt answer me either

isn't his teleport only for short range?
he can teleport multiple times though
natsuki subaru is still his only name tho
we are talking about multiple personalities which would include meilli portrouite and louis arneb in arc 6

he did it to smarter people and you havent shown me anything that helps your case, just saying "no" doesnt answer me either
I haven't said "no" I've given a explanation to you how unrealistic such a scenario would happen.

can truth/wu mian react to invisible attacks?
Depends on the layering but otherwise yeah they have 1 layer of invisibility perception.

Invisibility (Masks are invisible[3]. Truth is invisible[4] even to those who can see Masks like Zi Luo Lan)
Neutral Vision - Can see masks which are invisible[10]. Can see through disguises[11])

we are talking about multiple personalities which would include meilli portrouite and louis arneb in arc 6
Besides Subaru not having this on page, Truth is another organism not just a personality.

Could I see this? It's not on page. They also have a force field they can have up to protect themselves.
And I don't see Rai having any npi? Truth is incorporeal in his world.
could ley interact with him once truth takes control of the body?

I haven't said "no" I've given a explanation to you how unrealistic such a scenario would happen.
if you want to argue that gluttony wouldnt work then it just becomes a stomp
Depends on the layering but otherwise yeah they have 1 layer of invisibility perception.

Invisibility (Masks are invisible[3]. Truth is invisible[4] even to those who can see Masks like Zi Luo Lan)
Neutral Vision - Can see masks which are invisible[10]. Can see through disguises[11])
has this layer been accepted yet?
Ley's invisibility is +1 as well
Besides Subaru not having this on page, Truth is another organism not just a personality.
i have no clue how these multiple personalities will interact with it but Ley rips out your soul as well and he might even get it upgraded to have more complex stuff added so i still think its unlikely

btw what is his real name anyway?

Ley's ability isn't about personalities, Memories are merely gunk stuck to the soul, he consumes these Memories from the soul. What he needs to activate Gluttony is the Name– that being the first name the target received at birth– in order to plunder the soul's Memories.

Subaru having some of Meili's Memories doesn't change the Name.

i need context on the unknown name, if it was smth after Wu Mian then it wouldnt work.
I gave context.
Wu Mian is actually another personality,
In context, the guy in a suit is part of org, he knows the personality that was in the body before Wumian but its not given. Then also even if Wu Mian did give his name and got erased, Truth would've been right there and saw the whole thing happen so he'd then take place and fight Rai.

I gave context.

In context, the guy in a suit is part of org, he knows the personality that was in the body before Wumian but its not given. Then also even if Wu Mian did give his name and got erased, Truth would've been right there and saw the whole thing happen so he'd then take place and fight Rai.
no, everything about you is ripped out from your very soul
This would also include truth

what is truth then? the second part doesnt matter because Meilli was like a whole other personality inside of Subaru
Truth is just another organism that exists in Wu Mian.
Ley's ability isn't about personalities, Memories are merely gunk stuck to the soul, he consumes these Memories from the soul. What he needs to activate Gluttony is the Name– that being the first name the target received at birth– in order to plunder the soul's Memories.

Subaru having some of Meili's Memories doesn't change the Name.
Is this wrong? Cause then this just answers if Rai can do it or not.

And if he tries stealing the fake names then he becomes plagued with severe nausea. I'm starting to think this is just a stomp.

Truth is just another organism that exists in Wu Mian.

Is this wrong? Cause then this just answers if Rai can do it or not.

And if he tries stealing the fake names then he becomes plagued with severe nausea. I'm starting to think this is just a stomp.
probably a stomp, btw is truth low 7C?

Back