• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wrapping up Anima Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legion nor Zhoul Orgus do not have a sheet per se, they instead use the generic sheet of the Dragon of Gaira. Although, beyond their Elan values (Jedah and Noah respectively), they kind of special: Zhoul can transform from human to dragon form (and how is described in Gaia II, it also seems that have a half-way form), and Legion is a ghestalt dragon (half human, half dragon), and, iirc, can also transform in a conventional Dragon of Gaira.

Deleting them is fine if people aren't up for rewriting them as a whole as of now. Or at least for the ones that people aren't.

If someone is willing to rewrite a particular page we can keep it around until that's done.

Whenever we erase the generic creatures profiles or just write the note, I believe no one has a problem with deleting the profiles of Malchosias, Faust Orbatos and Tha Dragon, right?

As additional info, other profiles from characters that do not have a sheet are Etheldrea, Rametek, Zhoul Orgus and Legion Ramses (although as mentioned above, those have a generic sheet), in case someone may have a word with these.

Mostly in the case of Malchosias and The Dragon; first one we may known his level, category, he is a neph Duk, uses the dual lawgiver (forget its name), and has Noah Elan 60, cool, but he is a technicist with no known techs, and that is 50% of his character. As for The Dragon, welp, we known next to nothing combat wise (the actual picture in its sheet isn't even it).

The other three are more passable, Rametek is [most likely] a Warlock with Destruction path and Zemial Elan of 80, Ethel is Summoner/Wizard with few of her powers known (most notable the one power to shift paths), and Faust is a conventional PC (he is certainly the less troublesome).

Ehh... we haven't really agreed on what to do with the remaining profiles, though most are leaning towards deletion.

I see, with the lack of replies I assumed that people simply refused. If want a vote count, I'm up to erasing the generic creatures, and for those npc without sheets I'm to suggestions.

In a kind of unrelated theme, I see someone created the Kisidan sheet, that may have minor changes in the additions (for instance, it's called seventh heaven, not seventh sky).

That was me, you can change those, I just did that based on the translations I saw on his sheet, which said that.

Yeah, I noticed the translated sheet have some issues, although the English sheet was published by AS, it was translated by the community, and they aren't familiar with the English terminology (in the same document for example, Killrayne has the title right).

I however, can't edit any profile for the time being, I'm only limited to comment.

I was told that you agree that several Anima profile pages are unreliable and need to be deleted.

Is this accurate? If so, you should list the ones that need to be removed. After that I can call some content moderators to help you out.

We have a official sheet of Nerelas, although we can make the necessary fixes if needed. Not like I would stop people to erase him and start over if it's easier, but at difference from most creatures, he is a relevant character.

It's ok.

Either way, Ant, since most creatures (those that do not have a name and haven't been updated) aren't relevant for scaling and extremely secondary within the lore that is better to delete them rather than individually fix them; one may recreate the profile if someone wish to, not without discussing it first in the main thread, but there's plenty of time for that and there's no demand.

Okay. No problem. However, somebody needs to write a list of ALL the pages that need to be deleted, so I can ask our content moderators to help out.

Ok, from those listed in the verse page:

*All creatures from the Creatures and Monster sections that aren't Baroque, Etrien Gnosos and I think the Void Knight, the Noth and The Machine. The ones that are unique entities and similar are exempt, those includes: Behemoth and Infinity Orb, demi-unique creatures include the Seraphim Potestas and Shadow Masters.
*From the Wanderers section includes Kristoff and Quezcuatli; Faust Orbatos also lack info in his current state.
*From the Aeons section it only includes The Dragon.
*Personally I consider Marchosias Lostaroth as kind of empty considering he is a tech.

If there's something I'm missing, or some erroneous info, you can write it; plus, if most of you want to delete a character with name to start over its fine by me.

Well, that summary will not be of much help for any content moderators willing to help out, who do not know the verse well.

You will need to be page by page exactly specific.

Ok, I'll leave the The Dragon at the moment.

-Malchosias Lostaroth*
-Faust Orbatos*
-Kristoff
-Quezcuatli
-Al-Djinn
-Alius
-Arias Vayu
-Behemoth
-Chthon
-Dullahan (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
-Elhaym
-Infinite Orb
-Lord of Darkness
-Lord of the Dead
-Nexus Guardian
-Procasian
-Queen Hydra
-Seraphim Potestas
-Shadow Master
-Sigma Hecatondies
-Valkyrie
-Varuna

Characters marked with * means that I'm unsure as few people has opposed in some way. Also, just noticed that OP written that Black Sun's profiles has been updated (whenever all of them were updated or just a few is unsure to me).

I believe no profiles were updated during the time this thread were inactive; if few were indeed updated by someone, I suggest you to write it here.

Last edited:
Thank you. You all need to reach an agreement regarding which of the above pages that should and should not be deleted though.

@Antoniofer

We must keep the Ice Maiden's profile as it's where people get their High 8-C rating from

also i very much feel like Agni is important enough to let his page stick around

Antonio's list works, though I'd also add Behemoth, Seraphim Potesas, Infinite Orb and Sigma Hecatondies unless someone's willing to update them.

Thank you. I will ask for some help then.

Ok, I'll leave the The Dragon at the moment.

-Malchosias Lostaroth*
-Faust Orbatos*
-Kristoff
-Quezcuatli
-Al-Djinn
-Alius
-Arias Vayu
-Behemoth
-Chthon
-Dullahan (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
-Elhaym
-Infinite Orb
-Lord of Darkness
-Lord of the Dead
-Nexus Guardian
-Procasian
-Queen Hydra
-Seraphim Potestas
-Shadow Master
-Sigma Hecatondies
-Valkyrie
-Varuna

Characters marked with * means that I'm unsure as few people has opposed in some way. Also, just noticed that OP written that Black Sun's profiles has been updated (whenever all of them were updated or just a few is unsure to me).

I believe no profiles were updated during the time this thread were inactive; if few were indeed updated by someone, I suggest you to write it here.
@WeeklyBattles @Colonel_Krukov @Shadowbokunohero @Ogurtsow @Starter_Pack @Mindovin @Jvando @Abstractions @SamanPatou

Would any of you be willing to help out by deleting the wiki pages listed above, and by removing the links to them from other wiki pages, please?

Since I managed to get some of my own projects taken care of, I'll go ahead and help out here.

I deleted every profile specified except for the two labelled as uncertain to delete. I will let you sort out whether they should be deleted or not.

Thank you very much, Started Pack; you can erase the Faust and Marchosias profiles aswell. Then, I guess we can conclude this thread.

Glad to hear it. I removed the final two profiles from the wiki, so this thread may be closed, then.

Thank you to Starter Pack for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back