• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would You Rather Trapped with Tall, Skinny Shy Guy or a Creepy Statue in One Room? (0 - 0 - 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noneless21

He/Him
Alrite, since there's probably no matches against these two character here (Except if there's already a match between these two at this website or at their respective verse), imma pit them against each other

SCP-096 VS SCP-173
- Battle Take place at a 3 x 3 meter room

• "Extended Canon" SCP-096 and "Extended Canon" SCP-173 key was used
  • Speed is NOT equalized but if it's not fair then I'll equalized speed

MNtDd4R.jpg

VS

images

Trapped with Tall, Skinny Shy Guy : 0
Trapped with a Creepy Statue : 0
Trapped wi-aaawwww who's a good little blob? Yes you are, yes you are (incon): 0

i have an odd sense of deja vu that this happened before...

maybe it was a different thread, but fairly certain this was made before-

huh. cant find the thread.

guess it didn't happen but i swear to god i've seen it before... oh well.

096 has the advantage of his bones being nigh unbreakable, which is unortunate for poor 173 here.

well i just though he can do something, i dunno anything bout these character only the surface knowledge, tho 173 did have his speed advantage so i dunno really

hmmmm, does shy guy ever like go berserk by itself like when nobody's looking at him?

hmmmm, does shy guy ever like go berserk by itself like when nobody's looking at him?
It only ever does so when its looked at, and as far as i remember it never went berserk on its own, which makes this a stalemate considering im not sure if 173 can even trigger 096 due to being

well.

a statue.

hmmmm, i can't make both of them bloodlusted then can I? It'll be unfair for 173 so i guess either this become a stalemate match or i somehow find another match but since i just curious how will these two interact with each other i guess i won't change it

hmmmm, i can't make both of them bloodlusted then can I? It'll be unfair for 173 so i guess either this become a stalemate match or i somehow find another match but since i just curious how will these two interact with each other i guess i won't change it
even then its a stalemate due to 173's regeneration letting him piece itself together no matter how hard 096 punches and rips apart 173. (just remembered his regeneration bruh moment)

Dang, even if i bloodlust them, they still can't kill each other.....

Guess it'll be incon either way

Dang, even if i bloodlust them, they still can't kill each other.....

Guess it'll be incon either way
i'd more say a mismatch, since it does prove two walls (one of these characters actually being a wall) can stand next to each other, neither have viable wincons that could equally happen, making it more like the 682 vs 096 cross test;

they could keep fighting over and over and keep going but neither could bypass eachother's regeneration to kill them making it a big fat stalemate with them unable to do anything to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back