• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this be a legit feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So I've been putting a lot of effort into the Clowderverse lately. One thing's been bothering me since.

There are two attacks in Gingiva named "Multiverse" and "11th Dimension" respectively. There are plenty of enemies in the game that use these attacks, but the thing is, all we have to go by are the attacks' names, and that they're both attacks that inflict damage onto the entire opposing team.

The main reason I'm skeptical is because there are plenty of attacks in the game that are completely nonsensical, like how Kharms can inflict damage by making rude gestures, and how Genie can do the same with a glare. Another attack called Logical Fallacy inflicts damage to all opponents and confuses them, etc.

Even moreso are the animations; they don't do very much to explain, either. Most of them just flash indiscernable colors across the screen.

So what's up with this? Would these be legitimate feats? Because they're oddly specific things to name attacks after, and higher dimensionality would definitely explain the verse's abstract nature. If it's a legit feat, it would warrant an upgrade, and I'd have to contact an admin every time I want to make a revision to the pages.

11th dimension Mr. Freedom
Multiverse 1

Did you try google? Maybe something has the history of the game. I wouldn't say its anything by that alone.

The game is pretty obscure so not many people are willing to dig deep into it. I was lucky to find images on Spriter's Resource.

I'm highly doubting High 1-C as well. I just want to know if it sounds legitimate to anybody else.

Personally, i think Attack Names are way too vague to warrant anything, especially if nothing suggests that these attacks or the verse are Higher-Dimensional other than the names they have

....well, unless there is a description that says they attack across 11 dimensions out there or something like that

...well then...

Personally, i think Attack Names are way too vague to warrant anything, especially if nothing suggests that these attacks or the verse are Higher-Dimensional other than the names they have

I'm actually glad this didn't get accepted.

2-B to High 1-C Clowderverse would be awful. The verse already has horrible hax for 4-Bs and High 3-As. Luckily, Where They Cremate the Roadkill should bring us some better hax.

So should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back