• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would Saiyans be immune to Dark Matter Syndrome?

Basically, in ExoSquad (1993-1994) Dark Matter has light warping properties that can negatively affect a human brain. The disease makes the recipient more aggressive and violent. Constant exposure can negatively effect one’s health.

Obviously, Saiyans are far stronger than humans in general, Would this disease tenably ignore Saiyan biology, or would something like this have no effect on Saiyan biology?

Last edited:
Probably not. They are immune to a virus that can wipe out planets but that's very different from an object that can cause brain damage just by messing with light.

Probably not. They are immune to a virus that can wipe out planets but that's very different from an object that can cause brain damage just by messing with light.
Thanks for replying.

Yikes! That sounds like a recipe for disaster. Saiyan are already naturally aggressive, in that most Saiyans have conquered entire planets as early as childhood among other things, I believe.

Is this phenomen specific to human brains?
The Extinction Bomb seems to have no effect on the Saiyans.

As for the Dark Matter Syndrome in ExoSquad, it only affected humans, from what I saw, I think. Though I don’t remember it being used on Neosapiens, who in the show were more durable than regular humans. However, I don’t know if they were affected by it in any way. If they weren’t affected, then Saiyans would be immune to it for sure, as Saiyan physiology is far superior to that of just about anyone on the show.

Last edited:
Back