• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst world for the Space Marines to kill all the "xenos" on?

(Perhaps this should be on Fun & Games. I don't know. I'm not sure, really.)

In this case, by "world", I mean planet, generally. But anyway, there are a lot of worlds in fiction. Many of which are home to what the Adeptus Astartes would call "filthy xeno scum" and the like.

So let's suppose, they find such a world, & no matter how strong our Wiki may say those xenos are, the Space Marines end up "cleansing" the world they find, be that seemingly impossible, or laughably easy for them, according to our wiki.

My question is this:

What such world would cause the Space Marines the most suffering, detriment, & overall misfortune, AS A RESULT of them successfully "cleansing" it of all the "filthy xeno scum"?

This thread isn't made for discussing how much trouble the Space Marines' opposition gives them before being exterminated; I'm only concerned with the troubles that would be given to the Space Marines when they succeeded.

@Matt: What's to be so at a loss for words about? There is such a thing as a pyrrhic victory, no?

Hence, my question, is, what world or planet brings about the worst consequences to the Space Marines if they succeed in killing all alien lifeforms on it, as I've heard they tend to do?

I apologize if I'm a bit ill-informed about 40K.

Back