• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Powerscaling You've Ever Done?

• High 4-C Broly (downscaling from Super Perfect Cell and Buu)
  • High 3-A Superman (ScrewAttack verse)
  • 2-A Chara

None, all my takes are correct

I thought Post Crisis Superman caps at planet level and Alien X is omnipotent

2-A Sans
That each ben 10 alien scaled to different tiers, and that they didn't cross scale to each other
Unbeatable Limitless Saitama

Looking back now, I think pretty much everything I did from joining (almost 2 years ago, jesus) up until late March of this year is pretty dogshit. Not everything is wrong necessarily, but many things could've been justified a lot better and I could've spent a lot more time than I did looking for scans and such.

But in terms of things that are wrong, my old arguments for 2-C/immeasurable speed Touhou were horrible. The former should've been a fucking cakewalk and yet I still somehow managed overcomplicate things.

good for me i never even cared about powerscaling until this year to begin with, so i haven't done anything cringe other than thinking goku is the most powerful anime character to exist because he can destroy the universe

because "it can't get much higher than that"

Low 1-C May
At least for xrd the scaling was off cause Sol's dragon install only has scaling toward HD manip hax catalyst equal to justice. Which looking back at it no one really had any qualitative superiority physically for AP until I-No got her godform.

Back