• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Haxed Character

Characters who possess hax that godstomp some, but are completely worthless against others.

Example: Kenshiro

Most of Kenshiro's Hax involves hitting a target's pressure points. Meaning if he fights a character who is significantly stronger than him (at least 5x stronger by our standards) he is ******, as his fingers would either break against their skin, or wouldn't strike hard enough to activate the pressure point. Also, if he is fightning someone who isn't a human, and has a completely different physiology than one, his pressure point hax are again worthless.

Even his Soryu Tenra gets ****** when all it does is remove defenses and special abilities. They still retain their physical strength. And if they kill Kenshiro in the world of nothingness, then HE gets Existence Erased.

Another Example: Accelerator

His dumbass Vector Manipulation gets easily countered by simple abilities such as Time Stop. Also, anyone who is 2x faster than light can get past his shield.

Sugar (One Piece)

Seriously her Devil Fruit Ability is devastating being able to wipe the memories and ability of anyone she touches and turns them into a toy. Her Ability is broken however she herself lacks any impressive AP, durability range and skill.

Star Butterfly

Tons of great hax abilities for low level fighting, but to bubbly and energetic to form legitimate strategies someone else is in danger.

Harry Potter characters also get it pretty bad. Good list of powers, but the way they duel and the general slowness it takes to cast spells makes them vulnerable.

Remember when Hit was first introduced and everyone assumed DBS was gonna start adding hax powers and Goku had Resistance to "Hax"? Weird times.

"You can grow Resistance to Mind Manipulation by becoming physically stronger. Which is why Star Wars cannot Mind-Hax Dragon Ball."

They don't have profiles yet, but I was thinking Zero Escape characters were good examples of weak hax. Most of the characters are 10-B to 10-A; although there are maybe a few instances of 9-C feats. But some of the characters have Multi-Universal range with telepathy, and precognition/awareness to other universes. Too bad none of it is really combat applicable; best hax in the verse is probably Radical-6 plague, but I don't think anyone actually manipulates that.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Accelerator. Can't get pass his V-shield: You are a dead meat. Can get pass his V-shield: He is a dead meat.
Actually, now that I think about it, the entirety of To Aru belongs here.

This might be controversial but I'd argue Thor's hax is p Mediocre a lot of them were only used like once or twice in the classic era to never show up again and a lot of them have limitations, power nullification for example was iirc only used on Juggernaut which even then just took away his Force field it didn't take away his strength or anything else

Nah, you're right.

He never even uses BFR. He only has it because Portal Creation automatically grants it.

I also blame it on Marvel for never rebooting the main continuity and just retcons shit. Which makes its whole history a clusterfuck.

Thor mostly has great resistance to various haxes rather than him actually using hax.

P much like the stuff he resists is vastly more impressive then the stuff he dishes out like he's resisted mind hax from the mind gem iirc but his own is not that great

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Thor mostly has great resistance to various haxes rather than him actually using hax.
True.

But he wouldn't even use his own hax in character. Only in a bloodlusted match.

There was a match where they pit him against Doomsday, and it was such a stomp they gave Thor a bunch of handicaps such as Bloodlust and Prep.

They also tried to say his Power Null negates his Reactive Evolution, even though it only works on magic.

A character from my most favorite verse. Mami Tomoe. P.Null that only works if she caught you with her ribbons. If you are a High 7-C character at minimum, her p.Null is useless since you can very much one-shot her due her being a glass canon.

I say this cuz I just wanted to spite on her. :p

@Teen

I mean, she is 7-A (not yet but she will be soon enough).

She can't beat 6-Cs to begin with.

******* Voldemort.

Only High 8-C/8-B with his strongest spells, and outside of Fiendfyre he never uses those IC. Almost all of his hax spells are projectiles (meaning anyone decent at combat can dodge them), and he has no defenses against any attacks on his own level, meaning he has to rely on teleportation just to stay alive.

He gets smoked by just about any good magician/sorcerer outside of his verse.

Apparently according to Ever there's a character who's Existence Erasure only works on himself so yeah that gets my vote for worst Existence Erasure ever

Doesn't have a profile, but Pernelle is a 7-C (I think) with 6-B forcefields. Which aren't omnidirectional. So you can bypass them with AoE alone

Js250476 said:
Apparently according to Ever there's a character who's Existence Erasure only works on himself so yeah that gets my vote for worst Existence Erasure ever
Are you ******* kidding me?

Hajun with and without (Tumor) fodders in his own tier 1 as long if your not High-1 or 0 he is gonne murder you . And my boi Reinhard because he is freaking Reinhard.

Mirage Mewtwo exists as long as the Mirage System exists. Too bad said system overloads and blows up when Mirage Mewtwo is defeated ovo.

Back