• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Haxed Character

LAS Tries it: Debunking with as little effort as possible

You people need to realize that dimensions in fiction aren't necessarily realms which are infintely larger than lower dimensions. Even freaking Accelerator has a feat involving 11-Dimensional stuff, and he sure as hell isn't High 1-C.

Spatial dimensions City of science terminology is correct

Accel not High 1-C can calculate 11-D so reflect objects that try return in 3-D world

This is very similar to BB having an ability which involves 8-Dimensional space, or TTGL using 110-Dimensional space to attack in the past, present, and future simultaneously.

Above

Even in Warhammer 40,000 AdMech tech-priests and necrons can understand and influence higher-dimensional space. And while some of their abilities are indeed Tier 1, specially with Necrons, simply calculating nine-dimensional mathemathics does not make one 1-C.

Good or else Preschoolers in ToAru are High 1-C

fam dont call fams out fam that messed fam what u do to fam gets back to you fam so dont do that fam.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Thebluedash said:
fam dont call fams out fam that messed fam what u do to fam gets back to you fam so dont do that fam.
This comment makes me want to end up in a Logan Paul video, if you catch my drift.

You want him to throw a pokeball plushie at your speeding car?

TeenAngel101 said:
Meaning if he fights a character who is significantly stronger than him (at least 5x stronger by our standards) he is ******, as his fingers would either break against their skin, or wouldn't strike hard enough to activate the pressure point.
Durability actually doesn't matter when it comes to Ken's pressure point attacks. For example, he once fought a man who could harden his skin to the point where Ken's physical blows couldn't harm him. However, after Kenshiro tapped his pressure points, the man found that his body's durability had been reduced to that of a lump of lard, making him extremely easy to harm. So, basically, even if your durability is greater than Ken's AP, that doesn't mean you're safe from his pressure point attacks.

He can also use his ki to hit pressure points, and can even use it phase through people, such as when he used his Tenha Kassasu to strike through Souther's chest, leaving it unharmed, hit the pressure points on his back (while he was facing his front), and pulverize the stones behind him. So basically, his attacks can phase through stuff to hit pressure points.

So, in summary, omae wa mou, shindeiru :^)

I'll I'm going to say is that parallel universes and timelines are confirmed to legit not exist in To Aru, and the "infinite layers of reality" are phases of an individual universe, and not universes themselves. It's no different than in Marvel or Magi.

And?

There's 11 spatial dimensions and the magic gods can freely control and manipulate them

So how do you plan to downgrade them when you don't even follow the series and have limited knowledge? Im quite curious

From the little logic I could get out of Teenangels reply you seem to have a issue with the AP system of this site. Perhaps you asked for opinions from people on OBD?

All I'm saying is that claiming that the To Aru Verse is larger than a single universe is blatantly wrong.

And the fact that 11 dimensions on a scale that is so small definitely isn't enough for High 1-C. The quotes are all very vague as well.

And I would appreciate if you didn't start accusing or trying to start stuff.

? I didnt accuse you of anything? If you mean the dimensions thing I wasnt accusing you, it was just a observation because the argument makes no sense whatsoever.

>And the fact that 11 dimensions on a scale that is so small definitely isn't enough for High 1-C. The quotes are all very vague as well.

Hm? The quotes are anything but vague as I pointed put in the upgrade And i dont see infinite universes be required to be higher dimensional? Infinite universes have nothing to so with it. This is what made me believe you have a issue with the ap system,not the series itself

Uh...11-D IS High 1-C regardless of size (layers simply need to have dimension-like difference). This is how a grain of sand in a higher dimension in Demonbane is greater than a universe in a lower dimension in the same series. Unless I'm missing your point. I honestly think ToAru is wanked outside the wiki and downplayed on the inside, but...I digress.

Regardless, don't ruin everyone's fun time on this thread by getting hostile. Please.

Index is definitely wanked outside the wiki. Go to comicvine and Fiamma is universe level and beats everyone.

<From the little logic I could get out of Teenangels reply you seem to have a issue with the AP system on this site. Perhaps you asked for opinions from people on OBD?-Aizen 2018

You accused me of being against the Tiering System, being misinformed, and taking information from the OBD, which you were using in a pejorative sense.

I don't have an issue with the AP system. I have an issue with using higher-dimensions based on any quote whatsoever, regardless of further context or analysis. My examples above which you said you debunked (You didn't) were meant to show that Higher-Dimensional manipulation doesn't necessarily make you Tier 1. Which is a concept you seem to understand and accept. Which is why I believe double standards are applied to To Aru.

Regardless, I would prefer if we both dropped this, as the thread isn't about this.

Sutekh despite being the most powerful Egyptian God on the wiki (Possibly top 10 most powerful characters based on a mythical source on this wiki) has some fairly good hax but none of it works on characters in the Tier 1 range (this is ignoring the fact he dosent have Immeasurable speed like all other Tier 1's)

To be fair, Supes has some pretty good resistances to hax and some potent hax himself, Mo-Ri on the other hand literally has nothing besides sealing and lightning manipulation that gets nulled, duplication, and a stick that can grow to the size of a planet.

@Gar, I'm not sure about Ashunera, as she never really fought, but Ashera used it on the entire continent first thing after waking up just because she wasn't pleased with the world

Back