• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Haxed Character

The real cal howard said:
Mirage Mewtwo exists as long as the Mirage System exists. Too bad said system overloads and blows up when Mirage Mewtwo is defeated ovo.
So it's completely useless?

The real cal howard said:
Mirage Mewtwo exists as long as the Mirage System exists. Too bad said system overloads and blows up when Mirage Mewtwo is defeated ovo.
Or it blows up if you do a planetary blast killing Mewtwo

SchroKatze said:
BB's authority. She can **** you if you are from Earth, but you can **** her if you aren't from Earth.
Giorno, pretty much everyone without Time Paradox immunity, inconclusive against Amakasu.

Kinda downplaying there.

Js250476 said:
Because good writing is a foreign concept to Fairy tale I'd imagine
Yeah. The guy literally fist fought Natsu when he could have just instant deathaxed him.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
>Fist fight

>With freaking Natsu

Probably the stupidest idea Zeref ever came up with.
The only way he could 1 up it is if he pulled that on The Hulk.

Also, not sure if it applies here, but **** it, I'm gonna say it anyway.

To Aru is currently suffering from some SERIOUS wank. They use abilities that sever connections to the 11th-Dimension, which would be Power Null at best, to justify High 1-C. Even though the verse is confirmed to not have a multiverse or any alternate universes/timelines.

A verse without a multiverse is somehow High 1-C.

Medaka box for me is the ultimate Wank. All characters are hax and dont make me start with ajimu who can do everything but gets one shot by a elastisch band .

TeenAngel101 said:
Also, not sure if it applies here, but **** it, I'm gonna say it anyway.

To Aru is currently suffering from some SERIOUS wank. They use abilities that sever connections to the 11th-Dimension, which would be Power Null at best, to justify High 1-C. Even though the verse is confirmed to not have a multiverse or any alternate universes/timelines.

A verse without a multiverse is somehow High 1-C.
Excuse me w0t fanfic is dis LOL. Who are you getting your info from xd you legit made up everything in that entire paragraph

Dont need a multiverse to be higher dimensional. Go read the thread I made.

Thats why carissa has high 1c ap with that certain spell. I dunno where the heck this power null is coming from though

EDIT: no it does not sever connections. This is apart of the fanfic. It severs all dimensions higher and lower at a point

@Teen

To Aru universe is composed of infinite "realities"(Or layers of reality) into one and is always described as an 11-Dimensional universe.

The teleporters move trough the 11th dimension, Carissa cuts all dimensions and Magic Gods can freely manipulate and destroy lower and higher dimensions. So... Why it would not be Tier 1?

Faceless from Mondaiji has a sword that passively nullifies everything supernatural in her surroundings, including physical stats. But it affects Faceless herself, too.

SchroKatze said:
@Teen
To Aru universe is composed of infinite "realities"(Or layers of reality) into one and is always described as an 11-Dimensional universe.

The teleporters move trough the 11th dimension, Carissa cuts all dimensions and Magic Gods can freely manipulate and destroy lower and higher dimensions. So... Why it would not be Tier 1?
You people need to realize that dimensions in fiction aren't necessarily realms which are infintely larger than lower dimensions. Even freaking Accelerator has a feat involving 11-Dimensional stuff, and he sure as hell isn't High 1-C.

This is very similar to BB having an ability which involves 8-Dimensional space, or TTGL using 110-Dimensional space to attack in the past, present, and future simultaneously.

Even in Warhammer 40,000 AdMech tech-priests and necrons can understand and influence higher-dimensional space. And while some of their abilities are indeed Tier 1, specially with Necrons, simply calculating nine-dimensional mathemathics does not make one 1-C.

These are the words of Matthew Schroeder, who is in the process of downgrading High 1-C To Aru as we speak.

accelerator is the most wanked character on this site, his vectors cant even block rwby chars attacks trash.

toaru is wank tbhimoidekyes

im going to go play games with BR net now.

Back