• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay

Js250476 said:
Lapis is the most famous one you have no idea how much that not FTL statement pissed me off cause of that feat
I mean...it makes sense. Sentient light going faster then light is silly from a logical standpoint, so...good job, Crewniverse?

"Building level Super Perfect Cell"

"Star level SSG Goku and Beerus"

"Planet level AP, less than Building level durability SSB Goku"

"Street/Wall level Post-Crisis Superman"

"Saitama has Tier 7 durability if he's fighting against a sword"

"Mario doesn't have superhuman strength" (I mean even ignoring every other feat, there's still the bricks he can demolish with jumps and ground pounds)

-Batman being unable to do anything without prep time

-All video game characters like Mario/Sonic/Link being as strong as they are but still being defeated by the all powerful gravity

-Pokémon, Machamp not being able to punch 1000 times in 5 seconds, I mean look at him he can do whatever he wants

"Yujiro Hanma is weaker than a T-Rex" (Yujiro Hanma being a guy who stopped an earthquake with a punch, forced the US military to sign a peace treaty with him, was stated that the latest 2017 missiles can't defeat him, shook a skyscraper twice, curbstomped an elephant who could flatten cars by stepping on them and wasn't scratched by multiple army tanks, is stronger than a guy who wrecked the Statue of Liberty, singlehandedly defeated armed soldiers before he finished puberty, is much stronger than a guy who broke the sound barrier with a punch and can defeat someone who survived getting hit hard enough to shake a city block)

Jared1111 said:
My favorite it is "Luigi is weaker than Tails because he couldn't lift a radish in one game that was a dream"
That one game where Mario dreamt he was Peach and Luigi.

I'm sure you could write an essay about the psychology of that.

300kmh Crazy Diamond, when word of God states he scales to FTL, has like 7 ftl feats he scales to. All because josuke said he punches over 300kmph , but same sentence said he never actually gauged his speed for a solid number and was just guessing, next fight he catches bullets .

Example of gameplay mechanics are: Wall level Dragonborn, below average human Kalameet, below drunk guy geralt, building level Bayonetta, human tracer, slightly above human scout, never can hit anything power rangers, below spike level megaman, below small fall level Mario and sonic, 30 mile per hour terrarian, unskilled chosen undead, below average human dragon fire (if the chosen undead can survive it so can you- actually reddit comment), and many more.

Keeweed said:
Example of gameplay mechanics are: Wall level Dragonborn, below average human Kalameet, below drunk guy geralt, building level Bayonetta, human tracer, slightly above human scout, never can hit anything power rangers, below spike level megaman, below small fall level Mario and sonic, 30 mile per hour terrarian, unskilled chosen undead, below average human dragon fire (if the chosen undead can survive it so can you- actually reddit comment), and many more.
Goomba Level+ Mario

Man I was really hoping 40k downplay had calmed down around the internet, but it's still pretty bad. I've been seeing some stuff like the following, even with extremely clear-cut newer feats involved. These are all from the past two months, though ever so slightly reworded because I really rather not accidentally have someone else attacked on a personal level just because I disagree with them.

"Ka'bandha affecting infinite universes in within the Warp doesn't make sense because greater daemons have been killed by far less in the materium."

"Primarchs don't scale from fighting a daemon who created a solar system-sized fortress in the Ruinstorm because it wasn't created in the material universe." (I feel like I shouldn't even need to explain how profoundly stupid this is.)

"All of Chaos' feats are meaningless because all "infinity" is the same."

"Primarchs are not faster than bolter rounds."

"Just because Tzeentch can create an infinite universe, this has no bearing on his actual power."

A lot of this also comes from idea that because some fiction butchers ideas of higher realms and the idea of infinity + relativity, it can't apply to any verse ever even when the context is so obvious anyone with middle school level reading comprehension could figure it out.

I did see a thread saying that DCEU Wonder Woman could beat Primarchs with ease since she scales to Superman who is faster than sound and can survive a nuke.

TheLuffyPlayer said:
Goomba Level+ Mario
Hey atleast a Goomba is a mythical creature that can destroy walls in some games; the cliff Mario can fall off are only 6ft deep at times and he still dies.

Also.

People love to bring up either Angron or Lorgar struggling to lift Titans as if that disproves all of their numerous superior feats.

Cause lifting strength has an amazing lot to do with power levels.

My favorite part of the lore was when all Ahriman effortlessly solo'd all 18 Primarchs since he's been shown to casually manhandle Warlord Titans and they're apparently sub-titan level.

...Wait.

I also like how that one Battle Brother from the Will of Iron comics is stronger than Primarchs since he survived a point-blank nuke.

List of things stronger than Primarchs by this logic:

• Any type of Titan
  • Extremely casual Ahriman
  • Alpha level psykers
  • A Necron melee weapon that can smash planets
  • Greater Daemons and things tangentially related to Greater Daemons
  • A random Space Marine
  • Daemonhosts
  • Pretty much any heavy ground weapon in the Imperium's arsenal
  • Necron fodder guns
  • 95% of the entire setting

DCEU Top tiers are city block

Guts is street level

10-C Undertale ( Monsters can be harmed by Killign Intent

Street Level MK characters (Just no)

Hellbeast1 said:
DCEU Top tiers are city block

Guts is street level

10-C Undertale ( Monsters can be harmed by Killign Intent

Street Level MK characters (Just no)
I seen people think that geralt can defeat Guts.

Universal Michael and Lucifer

Mountain Level Undertale God Tiers (the Underground isn't any bigger than a mountain)

Beerus isn't even Star Level

I've seen the Warhammer downplay.It's really bad especially in that forum that shall not be named

Keeweed said:
I seen people think Kharne is a "100 tonner (what ever the hell that means)" and the God Emperor is only galaxy level.
100 Tonner = Struggles to lift 100 tons (Which to be fair, is where Khârn's lifting strength probably is)

But that has nothing to do. Dude kills Bloodthirsters inside the Eye of Terror, and destroys super special Daemon Engines tailor-made to kill him, when normal Daemon Engines can burn planets and destroy Imperial Battleships.

Curious though. If that writer who stated that Odin was only Planet level in his stories, what do you think he thought Thor was?

Back