• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay

i've seen poeple thinking that the brotherhood of steel soldiers would stand a chance against the space marines from warhammer 40K

As much as i hate to admit it, i've had these moments as well.

"My Little Pony can't be Solar System level because the sun doesn't work like the real sun would, so therefore it doesn't count, and they are at best Building level"

Jared1111 said:
"Ponies have been hurt by rocks, therefore they are less than Wall+ level (ignore other feats because STFU)"
Change "ponies" to "Celestia" and this is probably accurate with how much of a jobber she is.

"This does not translate to combat power, as she has never shown this power outside of moving the star, because **** you."

By that logic, Mega Man X creating black holes doesn't translate to combat power because he never showed this power outside of creating the black hole.

I guess Lumine should be downgraded as well cause he doesn't show his 4-B feat outside of the dimension he created

@Matt

Wait it was in Deathwatch whoops I'm an idiot

"Phaeron Ahmontekh, called in ages past the Crimson Scythe for the blood in which he drenched the sector, is the once and future king of the Suhbekhar Dynasty. The Phaeron was at one time counted amongst the most puissant of warriors and his name was feared across countless thousands of worlds. He fought at the side of the C'tan themselves, and is said to have once struck a blow that slew a god. He bore a warscythe of such potency that it is said to have shattered the planet Maldek into a billion chunks of rock in a single blow, an event which several of the Eldar's mystic cycle- singers make reference to many aeons later." - Deathwatch: The Outer Reach

DodoNova2 said:
Sage God Slayer said:
"Solar System Hades"
I saw "Planet level Hades, he just moved planet, he has nothing destroyed"....
I've seen Wall level Saints, Sunlight level Gold Saints/Hades and only Lightspeed movement. Then the classic "Optical illusion and out of context scans"

'hahaha i found it !!!

Capture d'écran (22)

translation: Seiya just crossed a hyper dimension of nothing at all. We can see the end of the hyper dimension very well before entering it. I am sure that ellision and hell do not even 10km via hyper dimension. So do not tell shit."

DodoNova2 said:
'hahaha i found it !!!

translation: Seiya just crossed a hyper dimension of nothing at all. We can see the end of the hyper dimension very well before entering it. I am sure that ellision and hell do not even 10km via hyper dimension. So do not tell shit."

o_O NANI?!? The utter downplay is ridiculous

DodoNova2 said:
'hahaha i found it !!!

Nani-sore-imi-wakanai-confused-screaming--ricky-k-3758686

"The showing in star wars:clone wars (2D series) are exagerated and should be threated with a grain of salt" The dude was saying building level Yoda is a outlier, while admiting he was the strongest jedi of the order

Hst master said:
"SMT gods aren't really gods because they were beat by humans with Bullets and Swords"
tbh I thought something similar when I first played SMT 1-2.

Jesus, almost as bad as.

"The Demons and other characters in Devil May Cry can get hurt by bullets and rocket launchers, therefore they can't be Multi-Continent because blah blah"

or

"Star Wars characters are too slow to block bullets"

Back