• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay

Sasuke is immune to the galactic telepathy of Darth Sidious, and is also immune to his Telekinesis that can move millions of tons.

I think you're doing it wrong lol

Nother one is "Alex Mercer isn't human. He's a freaking virus. So you can't kill him and he will never ever die." After I have posted several pics of Alex Mercer literally dying and showing human organs, and after they said so themselves that they have a heart.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Doesn't SU have multiple FTL feats despite also stating that nothing is above Lightspeed?
Theirs one possible Massively FTL+ feat (Lapis flying to Homeworld, which is in another galaxy), but it's never specified if she made it the full way, especially since the next time we see her, she's trapped in a Homeworld warship, implying she may have been captured beore she made it.

Theirs a few Relativistic+ reaction feats though.

Lapis is the most famous one you have no idea how much that not FTL statement pissed me off cause of that feat

Matthew Schroeder said:
Subsonic Thor and Silver Surfer. Muh Travel Speed.
Subsonic? Quit wanking. Tom Brevoort stated that Silver Surfer wasn't faster than a regular human in combat and this site once took the statement seriously ovo

Back