• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay

My friend thinks that bullets would be the best weapons against Jedi because the bullets will melt from the light saber so the Jedi would be hit by both bullets and liquid metal.

Keeweed said:
Yes. You totally use bullets to survive against a Jedi or Sith.

Never mind the fact they are faster than light at their slowest, so you are basically just standing still to them. Or that they can instantly crush your head or snap your neck with the Force. Or just stop your shitty bullets in their tracks with Telekinesis. Or use Force Barriers/Amplification to shield from the supposed "molten bullets".

Or that they can just Mind Hax you into shooting yourself.

It's the tecnic Yoda used to block sidious lightning

I looked it later due to another thread mentioning it; I don't understand why people think Jedi are so weak.(did they not watch the 2003 Star Wars cartoon)

"Sonic is only speed of sound because it says so in the song!"

"Mario can die from a goomba he's obviously less than human level"

"Jojo isn't FTL that was an outlier"

"Mario and Sonic can get killed by bottomless pits and being crushed, so obviously they're below human level"

Hizack123 said:
"Cw flash is not MHS+!, left alone MHS"
"That lightning in ss1 is a magic lightning"
Tbh I consider Flash being mach 13.2 to be an understandable opinion, even if I don't agree with it myself...till season 4 at least

Andytrenom said:
Hizack123 said:
"Cw flash is not MHS+!, left alone MHS"
"That lightning in ss1 is a magic lightning"
Tbh I consider Flash being mach 13.2 to be an understandable opinion, even if I don't agree with it myself...till season 4 at least
Kek

I know Creepypastas can't have their own profiles here, but still.

"Slenderman caps at 9-C and only has Teleportation and Mind Control, that's it".

Some even call him entirely featless.

I've also seen someone who claims Infinite caps at Tier 9.

Dzhindzholia said:
DBZ Frieza is high5A to low4C at most.
Honestly, I've heard way worse DBZ downplay. Arguments that include the term "corebusting" are pretty bad in general. I've heard people dismiss virtually every mid end and up DBZ feats as outliers and claim that's Goku has never even had relativistic speed. Hell, I've seen people laugh at the suggestion that Toeiverse SSJ3 Goku is above Large Planet level.

Saw this on reddit

"The monad is a big ol' stack of metaphysical **** shit. IIRC, Seiyaverse doesn't have abstract/metaphysical superpowers at all, let alone powers of an appropriate level."

11C Chaos gods, because the emperor was right about them being fake and just random warp phenomenon warped by superstition never mind the fact that he knew they were real and was saying that in an active effort to try to lessen their power, an effort that notably failed, all chaos books/codexes are in universe mythology

Undoubtedly first (back before golovachev-verse hadn't been soloed out of existence by the monarch of pointland) "needing a computer to do anything"

Back