• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay 2

Calaca Vs said:
HEY THAT'S... No, no, you're right.
I just remembered something I saw a year ago in a spanish forum.

"If Trunks could cut Freeza, just imagine what'd Sasuke do".

Yup.
If Trunks could cut Frieza, Sasuke would be cut like Frieza was of course.

Behold the truth:

Cloud Strife was kited by Noctis Lucis Caelum as explained here in a Community Death Battle.

Witness oblivion.

Calaca Vs said:
HEY THAT'S... No, no, you're right.
Wait, the Charizard beats Greymon or the hardly anyone here would care?

I'm betting the second but I wanna be sure.

Which Alice are we talking about? Alice in Wonderland Alice? Sin Megami Tensei Alice? Or Resident Evil Alice?

In regards to Azathoth vs 3812. That's still pretty bad. It's just that people insuate a lot from SCP-3812's ability to ascend narratives. Despite the fact that he was/still is human and is subject to things like Time and Progress. Meaning he should logically be lesser then a being that embodies all that was, is, and will be.

It's just a bit jarring that people have people have been calling him the strongest fictional character of all time. I personally think other SCPs are stronger then him but I guess that's just me being bias.

Well that Alice could kick Sasori's ass.

Yeah, that's the fundamental issue with 3812. No matter how high he ascends, he is still subject to concepts like change and time. The fact that he needs to ascend proves that he's not an all powerful character.

But many people keep using the arguement of "SCP-3812 could just ascend and kill the author who made the opposing character"

Which is not an arguement. Or at least not a great one.

I saw someone saying that Zeno can't keep up with anything faster than the speed of sound since he couldn't see the fighters in the ToP.

While that might be downplay, it led to one of my favorites what-if scenarios:

Gohan: Wait, everyone, stop. [Points at Grand Priest] I demand an explanation.

GP: Oh, it's just that Zeno can't keep up with anything faster than sound.

[Everyone looks at each other]

Gohan: Go for him!

Also, the idea of DBE Goku blitzing Zeno is hillarious.

"This... Is actually a casual stomp for the ninja team. Why? Because Tenten has the Sage's sealing pot. Morgoth is going to get sealed in a matter of moments."

What did I just read.

Ogbunabali said:
"This... Is actually a casual stomp for the ninja team. Why? Because Tenten has the Sage's sealing pot. Morgoth is going to get sealed in a matter of moments."
What did I just read.
is what I would like to know, I've read a lot of crap on that site, but this was one of the worst (or worst) thing I've read on that site.

Thor Ragnarok Thor Throws a Ball in his Head
Thor Ragnarok Thor Throws a Ball in his Head

People don't get that this moment in MCU was just for fun. And they say Thor is 9-A lool

The Wright Way said:
>9-A.

>Survived the force of a dwarf star.

Yeah, this is why we don't use gag feats people.
Stop wanking Thor already. Thor is 9-C at best by fighting some agents - according to OUR profile. The very Black Manta is sufficient to defeat Thor. Not even Aquaman or Wonder Woman is needed.

Ah, that physically hurts.

Killin never fired a Kamehameha close to as powerful as surface wiping..?

Supporting data (wtf)

JPRomero_30 said:
Saitamas limits: (OPM first Season)
durability: 167.3 MT of force (according to youtube channel Because Science)
strength: 53 quiatrillion MT of force (base on planet busting attack from Boros)
speed: 29979 Km/s (base on the 15 seconds saitama took from moon to earth)
More importantly - parody character / toon force b*st*rd

But overally majority of dc and marvel characters on VS Battle wiki are downplayed.

MCU guys are downplayed

CW Arrowverse guys are lowballed

And some DCEU guys

I don't care about some average humans can survive hits from high tier characters because let say if MCU Hawkeye can carry soul gem in bare hands or physiologically weaker Hulk can carry time gem...

Don't know about Supergirl because I haven't been able to watch it completely, but the Arrow and Flash characters are honestly as high as they could reasonably be

Time and mind stone don't obliterate you if you are too weak, the power one does.

And CW humans are pretty damn highballed.

I dunno bout DCEU tough.

He said that Aquaman's Low 6-B calc was the most reasonable thing to scale the cast from, which I agree. And the High 6-A statement is too iffy.

Back