• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Warcraft Discussion Thread: For suffering!

New profile.

New profiles

hey wanted to ask real quick since I can't really find the OG revision thread for Warcraft
how high is sargeras now? high 3-A or low 2-C?
and is elune now the top of the verse? or are the void lords still the end all be all?

hey wanted to ask real quick since I can't really find the OG revision thread for Warcraft
how high is sargeras now? high 3-A or low 2-C?
and is elune now the top of the verse? or are the void lords still the end all be all?
The OG revision thread sucked

Sargeras is probably gonna be somewhere in Tier 2, definitely not Low 2-C though.

The first ones are the end all be alls.

The OG revision thread sucked

Sargeras is probably gonna be somewhere in Tier 2, definitely not Low 2-C though.

The first ones are the end all be alls.
First ones? damn I have really missed a lot in the lore it seems

gonna be an interesting read

how high do the first ones scale is it something insane like tier 1 stuff?

First ones? damn I have really missed a lot in the lore it seems

gonna be an interesting read

how high do the first ones scale is it something insane like tier 1 stuff?
Yes.

No. Shadowlands is garbage

But it gives us Tier 1 Thrall and shit.

Yes.

No. Shadowlands is garbage

But it gives us Tier 1 Thrall and shit.
tier one it is then

Also I was kinda hoping that the first ones you mentioned where from a different piece of content cuse as far as I know everyone and their grandmother hated the shadowlands

All profiles we have so far

I'm finally done with Varian.

Also made the two bloodhoofs

Would it be pointless to make a CRT for Varian that gives him abilities that he should of had beforehand? Like the racials that WoW humans have that are listed on the profiles of other human characters such as Arthas.

On that note- why don't we list The Human Spirit as Supernatural Willpower? Is it because it was changed to be a racial that improves secondary stats, instead of it being one that raises spirit?

Would it be pointless to make a CRT for Varian that gives him abilities that he should of had beforehand? Like the racials that WoW humans have that are listed on the profiles of other human characters such as Arthas.

On that note- why don't we list The Human Spirit as Supernatural Willpower? Is it because it was changed to be a racial that improves secondary stats, instead of it being one that raises spirit?
Nah, just put em on, that's due to Varian being the literal first character I ever had a sandbox for and I just forgot to update that when I decided to bring it to Standard and release it

I believe so yes.

BTW Shmooply, how well-versed are you in Warcraft 1 and 2 shit?

Cause I'm cooking

Admittedly I'm not as knowledgeable on the first two Warcrafts, mostly just Warcraft 3 and WoW, but there's definitely a ton of ingredients you can use for your cooking because of all the crazy lore stuff that happens in them.

Admittedly I'm not as knowledgeable on the first two Warcrafts, mostly just Warcraft 3 and WoW, but there's definitely a ton of ingredients you can use for your cooking because of all the crazy lore stuff that happens in them.
We'll see

I'm cooking this up now, hopefully I don't miss anything

Am I really gonna be the only person who is actively making profiles for this verse? Lol

and with me going through the Shadowmourne quest to get it to trasmog on my DK. I might make a page for that weapon. Though I am not sure where it would scale to since while it is the sister blade to Frostmourne the wielders still gets oneshot by the lich king. So Maybe 6-A+, possible 5-B?

Also do we consider armor penetration as a form of durability negation?

Last edited:
and with me going through the Shadowmourne quest to get it to trasmog on my DK. I might make a page for that weapon. Though I am not sure where it would scale to since while it is the sister blade to Frostmourne the wielders still gets oneshot by the lich king. So Maybe 6-A+, possible 5-B?

Also do we consider armor penetration as a form of durability negation?
TBH if a weapon does nothing default is 7-A

Depends.

Last edited:
alright. So quest wise shadow's edge which is a the weaker and unfinished version of Shadowmourne going by the legendary quest line is used to kill every boss in ICC Except the lich king, Absorbs Professor Putricide's unholy slime, the blood of the other raiders in the Blood-Queen Lana'thel battle, and frost breath of Sindragosa. so i think shadow's edge would be 6-A on it's own from that. Shadowmourne's only AP feat was being used in the final fight with the lich king.

alright. So quest wise shadow's edge which is a the weaker and unfinished version of Shadowmourne going by the legendary quest line is used to kill every boss in ICC, Absorbs Professor Putricide's unholy slime, the blood of the other raiders in the Blood-Queen Lana'thel battle, and frost breath of Sindragosa. so i think shadow's edge would be 6-A on it's own from that. Shadowmourne's only AP feat was being used in the final fight with the lich king.
Make it "likely" or "Possibly" 6-A, im still uncomfortable with scaling any dragons directly to their aspects

But yeah, seems like you have the rest figured out, here's the Arthas profile for you

so right now i will likely do a key for both versions. so does shadow's Edge: At least 7-A, Likely 6-A, Shadowmourne At least 7-A likely 6-A, possibly 5-B seem good?

so right now i will likely do a key for both versions. so does shadow's Edge: At least 7-A, Likely 6-A, Shadowmourne At least 7-A likely 6-A, possibly 5-B seem good?
Why would Shadowmourne not just be scaled straight to LK Arthas?

Why would Shadowmourne not just be scaled straight to LK Arthas?
From what i remember the fight was him just screwing with the players. and when he got serious he just one shot everyone including the user of Shadowmourne. but if you think it should be 5-B strait I can change it to that.

Depends on the wielder.

It has 5-B Durability flat though.
Remember that time Thrall harmed Archimonde with chain lightning? Was it with his own shaman abilities or Doomhammer amped it to that extent?

Better add the 5-B dura with Doomhammer thing to Ogrim.

Remember that time Thrall harmed Archimonde with chain lightning? Was it with his own shaman abilities or Doomhammer amped it to that extent?

Better add the 5-B dura with Doomhammer thing to Ogrim.
That's pretty much an outlier, unfortunately

Dunno if we should
From what i remember the fight was him just screwing with the players. and when he got serious he just one shot everyone including the user of Shadowmourne. but if you think it should be 5-B strait I can change it to that.
He still took damage from the adventurers and they're the ones that did him in for real so

Like Pre Skull of Guldan Illidan parrying Frostmourne? Uther parrying Frostmourne prior the above.
The Warglaives are 5-B in durability anyway.

The Hammer of the Lightbringer, like Doomhammer, doesn't have anti-feats to 5-B Durability. Parrying isn't AP scaling

Thrall's shamanism does have anti-feats, specifically, not one-shotting everyone it hits.

List it on the profile.

So, would Maiev being able to match PSOG Illidan be an outlier?
Feel free to make the CRT basically saying "This doesn't change, so its 5-B" cause this verse and CRTs=Long waits

Maiev unironically has the feats to back it up, and she downscales pretty hard too since Illidan consistently kicks her ass

Back