• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Light, but Canon

I recall someone saying Goku one shots the turtle man. And mostly dodging his attacks. And I don't know what you mean by "harder to kill", can you maybe explain why? It seems vague. There are ways to put down the monster, he isn't like a huge force as 682.

He's pretty tough to put down. Can't flinch at most attacks and can't be knocked backwards by brute force. Also, 682 is only Low 2-C due to dying.

If we're gonna go by game mechanics, then we should assume Giggity Bowser to be slow as a turtle.

I just checked Kirby's profile and I see that he is 4-A instead of 3. My bad.

Kirby is a lot weaker than people claim to be isn't he?

4-A is not really weak tho. He also has a lot of hax, which lets him beat opponents far above his tier.

Yes I know that, but people claim his as the strongest character in smash and I'm just like really bruh?

MYHERO said:
I just checked Kirby's profile and I see that he is 4-A instead of 3. My bad.

Kirby is a lot weaker than people claim to be isn't he?
Kirby has TONS of hax with an addition Low godly Regenerationn, I don't think that's "weak". He is also above baseline.

He's definitely up there tho. In fact, pretty sure that Kirby stomped 2-C Super Sonic not too long ago

@DaBigP "Yes I know that, but people claim his as the strongest character in smash and I'm just like really bruh?"

Actually, It seems as though Kirby may not be fast enough to out run the beam.

On his profile it says he casually deflects meteors that move at about 12 billion FTL

While the Beam in the trailer moves at least 400 billion FTL

So unless I missed another calc and without Sakurai's wank, Kirby F-cking dies

GyroNutz said:
He's definitely up there tho. In fact, pretty sure that Kirby stomped 2-C Super Sonic not too long ago
Wait, he stomped 2-C Super Sonic?! That's weird, unless you meant 4-A or something. Ness stomped on the pink substance, and he's only Low 2-C. Odd...

Thanks a bunch, this makes me somewhat confused and confident.

Now then, shall I make him go up against 2-A Bill Cipher? Or is High 3-A good enough?

DaBigP said:
Thanks a bunch, this makes me somewhat confused and confident.
Now then, shall I make him go up against 2-A Bill Cipher? Or is High 3-A good enough?
Nah, Bill is decently haxed, I wouldn't throw either version of Bill at Kirby

GyroNutz said:
With a Warp Star he should be fast enough
It doesn't have any calcs to show that it moves faster than 400 million FTL, and somehow moving over 100 times faster needs evidence and can't be assumed.

It says in the description it can travel between galaxies in a short time, which is pretty relevant here.

GyroNutz said:
It says in the description it can travel between galaxies in a short time, which is pretty relevant here.
A short time can mean a minute, it's all about context. And since it is galaxies a minute is pretty forking fast. So using vauge statments don't cut it.

"I wouldn't bring it up if it was a minute or more lol"

Ok, but still I need actual data that is concretely above 300 billion FTL, and just saying you wouldn't bring it up if it weren't true is not evidence.

I have no doubt the warp star moves faster than Kirby, but by just saying it is above 100x is just you saying so with no evidence but vauge lines of reasoning.

So, wait. Let me guess this straight...

Kirby———-> STOMPS 2-C Sonic

2-C Sonic————-> STOMPS Galeem

So does The Weird, funky pig boi stomps Galeem? Or am I going crazy with these weird thoughts? Or is it just hax that killed the Super saiyn Animal? Is this speed unequal? If so, Ness and Sanic Blitz The boi and saves smash bows.

Back