• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Light, but Canon

Yeah, but that was just to add to it. I was originally going to do a list for the whole cast with these random whatevers, but I decided to just stop at the Marioverse

W╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âd╠Âg╠Âe╠Âh╠Âo╠Âg╠Âs╠Â?╠Â

Oh boi, I'm following this. I'm simply too tired to come up with good responses. (I agree with the Ness part. He would definitely put up a fight, so much so that I'm gonna "advertise" this revision thread so pls someone respend thar, itz lonly.)

Also, Lucas would tag along with Ness, no doubt that he will be saved by Ness. Though, is he allowed to pull the needles to reset everything back?

Edit: no prep items. Frick, that could have actually saved everything

Piranha Plant pipes up into the Star Road and survives.

In all seriousness, Mewtwo (speed equal) can teleport away to safety with good enough precognition to see it coming.

The real cal howard said:
Why not? In the World of Light trailer this is based on, Pokémon Trainer used his Final Smash.
Wait for real?

In that case Sonic does win because Final Smash was used... Geez there's always more stuff.

If it's 2-C Super Sonic, he wins no question.

If it's 4-A Super Sonic he gets tagged

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then goes Giga and could possibly win.
I already put down that basically all Mario Characters have a win condition. Are there any other characters in the roster that meet those conditions?

I already put down that basically all Mario Characters have a win condition. Are there any other characters in the roster that meet those conditions?

What's his condition? I need to know!

Christian Higdon said:
What's his condition? I need to know!
In the OP I already put down all of them out run the beam. I guess I'll add that some can fight Galeem too.

MYHERO said:
. . . Wait so, can Super Sonic be brought back into the equation?
Yes, because Final Smashes were used in the trailer, so it would be unfair to say no one else could use them. I'll add it to the OP.

Yes, because Final Smashes were used in the trailer, so it would be unfair to say no one else could use them. I'll add it to the OP.

2D2A0C85-357B-437D-90F5-3264F1B32A88

Just keep in mind, I made this thread to show how much bias and wank Sakari did so Kirby can be the main hero of the story.

Can Mario characters even outrun? Outside of Mario who has access to his cape in Smash, and Bowser, none of them can fly. And they'd need to fly to travel outside of the galaxy to get out of Galeem's range

Like I said, Snonic pulls a Super Smash bros brawl.

Gigs Bowser is a big boi, but got his butt handed to him by Goku. So I don't see this thick turtle manchild winning this one (that's until Sanic, Shulk, and Nass comes in. And yes, I'm mispelling words on purpose. Don't ask why.)

I see Bowser beating Goku after a bit. He is a bit harder to kill here.

Galeem hasn't shown many powers. So Bowser could just kill him here and there.

Giga Bowser's powers are less impressive than Galeems. Even then, do we consider Galeem to have an army of hundreds of Master Hands?

Christian Higdon said:
Galeem hasn't shown many powers. So Bowser could just kill him here and there.
In the OP I said for sake of simplicity assume that Galeem is as strong (if not stronger than) Tabuu, and Tabuu one shot Master Hand.

Christian Higdon said:
I recall someone saying Goku one shots the turtle man. And mostly dodging his attacks. And I don't know what you mean by "harder to kill", can you maybe explain why? It seems vague. There are ways to put down the monster, he isn't like a huge force as 682.

GyroNutz said:
Can Mario characters even outrun? Outside of Mario who has access to his cape in Smash, and Bowser, none of them can fly. And they'd need to fly to travel outside of the galaxy to get out of Galeem's range
Rosalina sure as hell can. Yoshi can probably use his final smash to fly, but it did get changed so I'm not so sure about that. Luigi can just stand there and do nothing and he will be just fine tbh.

I recall someone saying Goku one shots the turtle man. And mostly dodging his attacks. And I don't know what you mean by "harder to kill", can you maybe explain why? It seems vague. There are ways to put down the monster, he isn't like a huge force as 682.

He's pretty tough to put down. Can't flinch at most attacks and can't be knocked backwards by brute force. Also, 682 is only Low 2-C due to dying.

Back