• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Conquest Sandbox RP Registration

Name: Sandra Doom; Mistress Doom (The validity of this last name is somewhat dubious)

Appearance:

jun-hyuk-park-lord-dominator-crop.jpg

Signifier
: A sketchy, bloody broken heart. Very punk rock.

Starting Country: Mexico

Magic: Fear

Characters: Bowser (Regen restricted to Low-Mid), Esdeath

Last edited:
Ah, well, Ed seemed to express displeasure when Yung wanted a character as a summon, and this is similar to that on top of you never specifying that in your original post.

to be fair the hax level system should prevent anyone from having abilities that let them do so in an unavoidable way, at least not without significant preparation that any prospective targets would also have had.

So one character has passive fate hax and low 1-C accelerated development, and the other has auto hit attacks and possession if you kill them.

So one character has passive fate hax and low 1-C accelerated development, and the other has auto hit attacks and possession if you kill them.
Yeah, a few abilities on some characters seem to be violating the level 4 rule (I mean, Ganondorf has Low Godly, which the profile explains pretty detailed how it is combat applicable. That's like, level 8 IIRC.)

and low 1-C accelerated development
honestly that's wank, it's known that it takes a massive amount of time and that the Doomslayer absorbs the argent energy of his dead enemies, considering that he had already killed a guy who would eventually turn into a Low 2-c black hole along with quintillions of others

Idk why some of yall (not the OP, some of the members) are being so much of a stickler.

99% of Doomguys stuff is fine.
Mostly because I don't know any of the restrictions you guys have because I not on the same servers as you guys so I just see a lot of red flags that aren't said to be restricted.
Same situation here, honestly. But I'm not going to make a big stink if someone is a little bit stronger at the start of a game; sorry if I caused any trouble!

My fault. As Adem said regen is automatically lowered to low-mid.

Much of what looks bad is either not applicable in the context of this RP or not as bad as it seems.

Nobody's causing any trouble.

So I've noticed at least one person using their minions to place their signifiers, (not gonna call anyone out) and just wanted to clarify it should be done by the player character themselves. Minions and armies don't inherently have the power to place signifiers for their Warlords. I'll specify this in the op.

Back