• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody vs. Mice (Redux)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Soooo let's try this again? Because this match could be improved upon imo. We'll follow the standard of four mice, and speed equal. This time, however, let's bloodlust them. No running away for these guys.

They start right on top of each other

So, who wins and why?

Mouse

Woody (Toy Story)

I feel like Woody would get overrun and torn to shreds before he could kill most of the rats.

Woody could strategize this. He could find stick so he could attack at a range. He could also find a vantage point to drop rocks or something from. Water can also be utilized here. I'd gove it to Woody for versatility, intelligence, and being stronger individually.

GojiBoyForever said:
Woody could strategize this. He could find stick so he could attack at a range. He could also find a vantage point to drop rocks or something from. Water can also be utilized here. I'd gove it to Woody for versatility, intelligence, and being stronger individually.
Dude they start like right next to each other that's not gonna happen.

Also woody is like ten/fifteen inches or something. He's bigger

Gojiboi gets me.

I mean, he won't just let them kill him. Plus, mice ussually eat worms and snails, not very comparable to Woody.

As for Butter's question, they are about the size of a cat and an average human in comparison.

GojiBoyForever said:
SBA says they start 4km away my guy.
No. SBA says that they start within each other's range, my guy.

The max starting distance unless specified is 4 KM

Also a mouse can easily chew through cloth and plastic

Hmm. Ok. I can see Woody taking this if he reacted correctly. With what he has shown to lift in Toy story. He should be able to pick up and throw the mice away if they get onto him. And physically kick them away. Definitely if he fought one, he would be able to handle it with little trouble. Size, intelligence, strength, durability. But four coming at him has me skeptical. If they get him on the ground, I believe it's over. But that's still gonna be hard. Since woody is gonna be stronger in both lifting and AP sense. I'm gonna think about it more. So no vote for me for now. I'll come back later with final thoughts.

And starting range wasn't specified I think, my guy. Also my ideas can still work. He can like pick up a mouse with him and kill it on the way.

"The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is"

This is what it says in SBA. That's just how it is. When I don't specify, it means they start as far away from each other as the higher range of the fighters is. But fine, I'll specify a range

Yeah I can agree that if the mice get him on the ground and bite him simoultaneusly it's game over. But I believe it's gonna be hard with Woody throwing them around. Plus, Woody could One-shot the mice with his hat made out of hard rubber.

Joaco0902 said:
It's relatively the same as a classic mouse trap. Woody gets them on the neck and that's it.
We still don't know if woody has the ap to one shot though. He can't function exactly like a mouse trap really

If Andy's comes then Human stomps on mice. GG

really tho I think Woody is too strong/tough. The heaviest thing I recall he lifted was that air glider. Which while doesn't weigh much. It's much much much heavier than Mice. Meaning he is way stronger lifting wise. And should be AP wise as well, plus, getting them away and off him should be easy. Even if they get a good bite on him, if he flung them away, the force of his throwing would likely kill them. Plus his own AP. And unlike a normal human. He could lose an arm or leg and keep kicking. And with how much stronger he is, getting him too the ground isn't likely unless the mice play it smart. Which we know they won't. Where woody could play it smarter. So I think woody for now.

Should I just delete this then if the match result doesn't change.

I know I can't change minds here

It's true that Woody's actually hard to kill, but if they managed to trip him- and they'd likely be attacking the legs, they'd no doubt manage to overwhelm him. And I don't think getting thrown away would kill them, they're really sturdy animals, who can survive long falls and waaaaaait hold on a second I thought we were talking about rats here nvm Woody wins lol

GojiBoyForever said:
Jackythejack said:
Should I just delete this then if the match result doesn't change.

I know I can't change minds here
Come on. That's really not fair.
It's literally the same result. It doesn't matter ultimately. I can't add another win

Back