• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody: Tier 4 Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have cap falcon who has two keys for a non cannon game (smash) and his anime

Why can't woddy have the same thing but for kingdom hearts?

Bobsican said:
If it isn´t a parallel world, then what is it? As it points into such being canon, once agai
It can´t be canon while also not being a parallel universe at the same time per definition, leading via Occam´s Razor into it being canon.

Can you please explain such in that case? As there are no other alternatives that don´t involve baseless assumptions.

Bobsican said:
Bobsican said:
If it isn´t a parallel world, then what is it? As it points into such being canon, once agai
It can´t be canon while also not being a parallel universe at the same time per definition, leading via Occam´s Razor into it being canon.
Just because something is not a parallel universe doesn't make it canon. By this logic all the Disney worlds are canon in which they aren't.

Toy Story is the explicit exception, there are no statements about the other "worlds" being parallel universes or not, so they stay as a no in being canon to the actual stuff, unlike the former.

We don't give KH keys for other Disney character. There's no reason to give Woody one other than misunderstanding statments from Nomura.

I agree with Dragon.

Because unlike Toy Story, those aren´t canon, once again.

Heck, all websites take such statements as pointing it as being canon, having to debate this already seems somewhat absurd to me already.

Bobsican said:
Toy Story is the explicit exception, there are no statements about the other "worlds" being parallel universes or not, so they stay as a no in being canon to the actual stuff, unlike the former.
Read my initial comment and it deals with this quote and topic.

Bobsican said:
Because unlike Toy Story, those aren´t canon, once again.
Heck, all websites take such statements as pointing it as being canon, having to debate this already seems somewhat absurd to me already.
The fact that you continue to bring this stuff up is absurd to me. So the feeling's mutual.

Mmmm...

MMMMMMmmmm...

After thinking a lot, you´re right, it´s not canon, at least for now.

This thread can be closed now.

@Bobsican You aren't sorry. I can tell you're not being genuine. If you were genuine, you would've already closed this thread. If you were genuine, you would've stopped arguing for it the moment I called you out on it. If you were genuine, you would've never made this thread to begin with. You're just saying sorry to cover up your own mistake without even meaning it. Do whatever you want. This is just a breach against our trust anyways.

I wish there was something I could do at thsi point, MYHERO, it´s just that you never even game me some way to feel better about this, but rather just telling me to not do it.

Please forgive me for have rushed forward into this (now practically concluded) topic.

It's discouraged to remove threads by yourself, talk to a Mod to close your thread next time.

GRUNDER SQUAD!
All-aircraft-fire-F7-rsR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back