• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonderful World Powers & Abilities Revision

Firstly, I'd like to take a moment to apologize for making a topic such as my previous in the first place; I have no excuse to backup otherwise.

Now for the topic.

I'm thinking of revising the Powers & Abilities of the verse all over again. Research levels are ridiculous enough to back this up.

The primary suspects are as follows:

Corona (Wonderful World), Kiki (Wonderful World), Eldio (Wonderful World), Shake (Wonderful World), and so on...

First, let's start with Corona. Her page is a MESS, & is in serious need of revising. Some clips will be shown for some of her abilities, since "Chant Hax" sounds unconvincing...

This is Corona healing herself over the course of 8sec.

However this healing factor needs some kind of keyword to back it up. But Lifebars are pointless here, so I'll just mention that Corona can do all this many times and still heal a lot longer for each of mentioned move.

There is another factor though...

Corona can slow down her opponent with this projectile. However, having more than one still counts as one.

Now let's talk about her attack ability. This is important as such a move can be cancelled into another.

This is Corona using two finish skills all at once w/o Divine Weapon.

This is Corona with Divine Weapon, then using the same two finish skills at once.

The difference is significant as Corona can chant for even a tiny period of time and still pull off this.

For Kiki, aka Yuuko, considering her Kunoichi-in-training status I'm just wondering about one thing:

Since no matter the time of day, or area in the verse, she seems to be able to create her own Moon via some kind of Jutsu... If this illusion is real, should I bump her to Moon Level, and thus, the rest of the verse, or is this part of Kiki's arsenal, and this ignored? Cool she can create her own planetoid though... >_>

Now for Eldio, but this time, I dunno if removing Telepathy as an ability was right though... You be the Judge with Psycho Edge's ability...

µ£¼õ║║Òü«µäŵÇØÒüºÕêâÒéÆÕç║ÒüùÕàÑÒéîÒüºÒüìÒéïþ▓¥þÑ×µäƒÕ┐£µ¡ªÕÖ¿ÒÇé
~ Taken from Eldio's profile.​
Translating via RomajiDesu...

A spirit sensitive weapon that allows you to put a blade in and out with your will.
~ Rough Translation.​
SURE, it's Spirit Sensitive, but putting a blade in and out by will? I don't understand this... I'll leave it to the people to decide Eldio (Wonderful World)'s fate of this ability; though one thing is confirmed: He can sense Spirits via Psycho Edge. Yep, he can sense souls. Kaya (Magic: The Gathering), you have a rival now...

I would mention anything else, I'll leave it to you to decide the P&A for the mentioned moves... Afterward, I'll take it from here.

Good luck. Sorry that Filetz Gantt topic caused some outrage... :(

EDIT: Found someone who can translate what I need to translate for now; the quotes for the verse are next... One down... BTW: Does anyone want to help? I'm doing this for a Wonderful World (Verse) Civilization page which is why I made this...

DOUBLE EDIT: Translations are WONKY, either Psycho Edge is Mind Sensitive or Spirit sensitive... If both are the same, I guess Eldio is capable of Mental Manipulation as well... I'll have to bring the quote to a reputable source for evidence... Nothing else to see here...

BUMP.

I don't want this being outlived & outclassed by other threads of this board... >_<

I'm actually quite interested. Wonderful World's probably my favorite doujin fighting game. The calcs and powers you listed peak my interests. So are you trying to upgrade the characters or just revamp their profiles?

@Sarvaughan: I'm just trying (& UTTERLY failing) to accumulate enough info for a possible Civilization Page of the verse. Names of confirmed areas, abilities, etc. VS Battle Staff states Twitter Posts are unreliable, but if the game's creator Ainefill can respond to his fans & even state things even at his own site, I believe he's trustworthy enough...

Not having much intention to upgrade the verse is opposed to just revising pretty much the profiles themselves. There was one character I didn't mention out of the bunch Friede (Wonderful World) as if she were involved in a Versus Thread, I would have to back her up with a minor revision where her Power Swap can apply to powers characters in the Wonderful World (Verse) can use, & can also use these abilities in other fights on this wiki, given she's already witnessed the ability for herself (e.g.: Friede trading her Darkness Magic for Orphe (Wonderful World)'s Fire Magic.)

I'll let one ponder about this as even though Friede should be confused about more advanced magic, it's funny that she could bite on Semnia (Wonderful World), and have all sorts of powers to begin with. Putting it straight, it would have to require a magic more complicated than what the verse can muster in general to confuse Friede.

I'll leave it here for now... Later...

BUMP!
After three days, no interest...

Anyone else interested? I'm not letting this die.

BUMP!
Does anyone want to help me with what to call these abilities? It's... Kinda important... I dunno what Healing or Regenerationn, much less what level of Statistics Amplification to call for Corona (Wonderful World), much less slowing down the opponent's movement. I'm also unsure if Kiki (Wonderful World)'s Moon making feat is legit or not. Finally, I'd like to have someone translate that quote, but ALL I know of Eldio (Wonderful World)'s Psycho Edge can be used in & out of hand; kind of like throwing, except it can do it itself...

Any help for this?

BUMP!
I just want some help for Power & Ability revisions. Anyone?

Actually, Healing, Statistics Amplification via Divine Weapon & Brief Slowdown could do fine with Corona...

I also have someone eventually doing Kiki's feat, & I want to know if Eldio's weapon is mind or spirit sensitive...

Back