• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be fair, using both calcs' high-ends, Kharn is scaled to >21 ninatons while Diana is scaled to >19 ninatons, so the difference is far from massive.

Just checked, Azzy's right. The high-ends of each fighters tier scaled from the feats they're scaled at is only by that much of 2 ninatons so it's not that far off of a massive AP gap there.

Although there is still the abilities and weapons each possess that's different here?

As one of the first things of my part of this year, i suppose i should respond with an actual comment.

This seems pretty close if not actually so. The AP gap of theirs at their highest is that far off given what i and Azzy said and pointed out again but Kharn still holds it at just that tiny bit of AP advantage. Though because of how small it is, it's rather minuscule and might not be noticeable at first.

Weapon-wise, they both have some potent weapons that could potentially harm one another. Though in all honesty, i feel Diana may harm Kharn with her sword due to doing atomic destruction damage that Kharn won't regen from. But at the same time, Kharn could very well dodge them right and keep hacking at Diana until she goes down and finally takes her soul via Gorechild.

Intellect, could be a toss up in a way if not in Kharn's advantage as he has 10,000 yrs of combat experience and thus likely have fought foes similar to Diana in combat throughout his rampages. Possibly, idk.

This one's just really close but to me, it depends on whose weapon will likely kill the other faster.

Average necron weapons are capable of sub atomically destroying anything, I'm pretty sure Kharn's armour will most likely tank her sword.

Hmm i'm betting Inconclusive for now since Diana can negate durability and batter the atomic structure which could do some damage that Kharn can't regen from. With that in mind Kharn does have better experience and his soul hax could be a problem for her.

There is something else to be said about this fight, if we think about it.

While WW's sword is dangerous but it's not really too different from a lot of 40K weaponary. 40K is full of mono-molecular blades (Imperium/Eldar) and guns (Eldar), phase/gauss weaponary (Necrons) and daemonic weaponary (Chaos, Inquisition) that ignore armor or durability. Kharn has more than likely encountered those all at one point or another and has experience on how to handle them.

On the other hand, Kharn is wielding Gorechild which straight out ignores durability and magical defenses. So, WW's magic armor and bracelets probably won't be much help here. The bracelet one is big because that's one of her go-to and biggest defenses. There's every chance in the world that she tries that and recieves a grave injury as a result.

That would only be if Kharn gets even the rough idea on how dangerous Diana's sword is.

Although if he does, i can definitely see him handle that shit and be able to get through Diana with Gorechild. Like i said, the experience part of his is due to living for 10,000 more years and also rampaging through the galaxy including (or possibly) through the Eye of Terror.

Even without that last one, he likely had encountered nearly if not all of them then. I still think it's of who would take down who with their weapon first though but i may change to Kharn then if anything.

@Crossverse

Well, my point wasn't only Kharn's experience but the fact of how common such weapons are and how that would affect his outlook. I apologize for not being clearer.

Now, I'm not saying Kharn will know what WW's sword does. What I am saying, is that based what Kharn's had to fight and what his verse is full of, he's more likely to assume that her sword can hurt him like any of those weapons could at least.

But, I concede, that is a debatable point.

I'm really curious to see what others side with.

TheC2 said:
On the other hand, Kharn is wielding Gorechild which straight out ignores durability and magical defenses. So, WW's magic armor and bracelets probably won't be much help here. The bracelet one is big because that's one of her go-to and biggest defenses. There's every chance in the world that she tries that and recieves a grave injury as a result.
Pretty sure that Wonder Woman's Bracelets durability is universe lvl and it isnt durable because of magic but because its made of the same metal as Zeus's Aegis

TheSandman31 said:
TheC2 said:
Pretty sure that Wonder Woman's Bracelets durability is universe lvl and it isnt durable because of magic but because its made of the same metal as Zeus's Aegis
For Post-Crisis Wonder Woman, yes. However, Post-Flaspoint WW is different. Her's, I believe, are noted to be magical as they're not only defensive but restrain her power. Not too mention, unlike Post-Crisis, PF WW's don't have Universe lvl durability and have actually been broke by a 5-A character.

Oh, we're using PF WW...NVM

Even if its broken by a 5-A then it could still probably block attacks from Kharn since it survive attacks from Darkseid's omega beams

If it's really magical in nature then maybe Kharn's can destroy them

TheSandman31 said:
Even if its broken by a 5-A then it could still probably block attacks from Kharn since it survive attacks from Darkseid's omega beams
Yeah but Grail's Omega Beams (which she got from being Darkseid's daughter) broke them. Those bracelets are a little complicated and now inconsistent.

Yeah, I know.

But don't worry! That little event will be like it never happened once DC Comics does another reboot.

@C2: Was going to respond but i was on phone so...now~

NO i get what you mean since Kharn and everyone else on there live in exactly that kind of world. I was just going by the very small assumption that it's not something he'd expect but since you and others pointed out, he may very well be like thinking "Oh that's a dangerous weapon so i'm just gonna weave my through with it and bam, hit that lady with muh axe" or whatever.

The main thing that i would still say if i was going for incon is whether Diana's atomic destroying sword will kill Kharn or Kharn's Gorechild killing Diana instead. I did say i might go with him but now it's more definite if only because Gorechild looks like it has a more nasty range and design that would kill Diana faster than the other way around as her sword looks like she has to get a little more closer to him to get a solid hit in.

Yeah, Im going with Diana. Equally skilled with thousands of years of experience as well in addition to being able to defeat War the very incarnation of War. Also while Kharn may have dealt with molecular weapons I highly doubt he could stand against Sub-Atomic destruction.

I think Diana's sword would just cut right through him and i see her skill level as a bit higher, she could also use her bracelets to use some energy attack or summon Zeus lightningbolt to keep Kharn at a distance. So yeah Diana should win this.

Back