• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolf (Sekiro) vs Hanzo (Overwatch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait to see it, then. My vote remains the same, Wolf is equipped to dodge and cover distance with surprising speed, but I'll wait to see. I'm interested.

Mr. Bambu said:
Not really. You can't ever actually hurt it aside from that deathblow and the one where he just stabbed him in the eye (where he didn't need to go through any skin or anything).
Well he's scaled to City Block Level+ at this point in the game. And it's entirely because he kills the Serpent, according to his profile. BoG Wolf wouldn't be able to do this.

He's scaled to possibly that level since he could technically pierce skin and beat the serpent, but he caught him unawares and hit the brain. Hence possibly.

also I know where he got the 8-B key, I'm the one that gave it to him

Voting for Wolf due to Bambu's reasons

Also the range advantage doesn't mean much since the arrows drop off and are easier to dodge the greater the distance. And I've just seen Hanzo's profile and it says that he only has a limited amount of arrows, so he'll lose his main advantage rather quickly.

Aridwolverine said:
And I've just seen Hanzo's profile and it says that he only has a limited amount of arrows, so he'll lose his main advantage rather quickly.
Hanzo can use his bow and individual arrows as melee weapons reasonably well, as we see him do in his cinematic. He can also pick up arrows he's already fired and reuse them, if he manages to get to them (we see him do this as well).

His AP advanage still applies for melee based combat. But either way, it seems like we're passed the grace period anyway.

Wolf earned this victory fair and square.

Aridwolverine said:
Also the range advantage doesn't mean much since the arrows drop off and are easier to dodge the greater the distance. And I've just seen Hanzo's profile and it says that he only has a limited amount of arrows, so he'll lose his main advantage rather quickly.
Hanzo doesnt have a limited number of arrows, he can literally make arrows out of energy

I mean, he can probably run out of energy too. He doesn't have limitless stamina. Otherwise, there'd be no reason for him to carry around regular arrows.

I mean, it's his energy, so. It's not like he can spam Dragonstrike either.

It may also be some type of technology (the writers of Overwatch said it's not magic).

To assume he can just shoot them forever because no limitation was shown is a textbook nlf

Given that its his ability and has literally no resson to just tske evergy from billy from down the road, qnd has a cooldown...

Ive been wondering this for some time because i have no idea where this assumption comes from, why do we just randomly assume that people who use energy attacks are siphoning their own physical energy to do so?

It's an NLF to not assume they're drawing on some sort of limited reserve and makes no sense to just arbitrarily assume it uses someone else's energy, when nothing else is established.

It assumes that there is no limit to their reserve just because it's never brought up. Infinite stuff needs a positive claim and positive proof, not just an absence of a limitation. Stamina and ammunition would be no different.

Just asking:

How many times can this Wolf use for his Type 4 / Type 8 immortality?

Wolf has infinite respawn in lore, in gameplay its the same but to actually punish you it eventually teleports you away. This isn't actually acknowledged in lore.

The only penalty is that those around him get Dragonrot, a disease which is highly lethal. This includes his allies, too.

Two hours, vote count is 8-1-0.

2 hours.

2 hours of grace period.

Grace began 22 hours. With Rin's vote.

So this is done. Closing/adding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back