• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolf (Sekiro) vs Hanzo (Overwatch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is also true, the Deathblow there instant killed the serpent who was unlucky enough not to have Resilient Immortality in that verse, poor bastard

I'll see if I can find a direct scan of it, but the attack itself deals 50 damage to Hanzo'a 200 health.

I can get you hundreds of compilations of hanzo oneshotting people though

So he doesn't tank it at all, he's pretty well damaged by it.

And sure, get me that. Not like fodder agents, I mean people actually on his level.

So headshotting.

On enemies that weren't really moving much, judging by the first one.

Not like canonically one-shotting an enemy or anything, just aiming well on a target just meandering around and whose method of combat didn't specifically rely on grappling hooking around the environment and coming immediately back to life from such things.

Good. What I was expecting. My vote for Wolf stands.

He doesn't need to head shot with a scatter areow, he just needs to land it near them and the shrapnel oneahots them

Yes, enemies that are moving

Yes canonically. Enemies are almost never stationary in game and you can oneshot them in motion, watch the avtual videos hanzo oneshots enemies that are moving around constantly. Widowmakers combat relies onnher grappling hook and hanzo can tag and oneshot her.

Sorry but your arguments have been debunked and yourw now purposwfully ignoring facts. Very biased of you.

Walking around, not, for example, flying through the air grappling to whatever happens to be around. Also, that shrapnel bit is a small AOE.

But they can just be walking in a straight line. Weekly, you may not believe it but I have played a few shooter games before. I'm pretty damn good at them, too. Easy to headshot an enemy you can obviously see where they are going.

My arguments haven't been debunked. Your only argument is that an AP advantage and one-shotting allows him to win when Wolf can't die lol. What even dude.

Half of all overwatch characters can fly and hanzo can oneshot them

Good for you, that doesn't automatically make you right or knowledgeable

Hanzo can very, very easily incapacitate him, something you're constantly ignoring because lolimmortality

Also its nice to see that you very obviously havent watched the videos i posted of you genuinely think that hanzo can only headshot people.who are stationary

WeeklyBattles said:
Half of all overwatch characters can fly and hanzo can oneshot them
Good for you, that doesn't automatically make you right or knowledgeable

Hanzo can very, very easily incapacitate him, something you're constantly ignoring because lolimmortality
But I am right. These videos you post of headshot compilations of all things are just hitting very easy shots on players that don't seem to know what they're doing. As I said above, Wolf has better skill feats and is going to be far harder for Hanzo to actually head-shot.

And you haven't given a means to incap other than just the vague statement of "KO". You've given means to kill, which does nothing in this scenario. You're also ignoring every single ability Wolf has on the premise that "well hanzo has seen 95% of this". Buddy I've seen a gun that doesn't make me more likely to handle it well when I have something far less impressive.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also its nice to see that you very obviously havent watched the videos i posted of you genuinely think that hanzo can only headshot people.who are stationary
Yes I have. let's dissect that first one, for example.

- First kill is in a small hallway where nobody can move much, just aiming head height allows pretty much a 50/50 shot of headshot

- Second one wasn't paying attention to him

- Third one was literally right after a Mercy revive

That's your first little clip in there. The second clip starts with not a headshot (bad editing, whatever I'm not going to nitpick this point), carries on to yet another person not paying attentio, and ends.

This is also not good at displaying a one-on-one fight, as would be the case here. This is in the midst of battle between teams.

There's still the fact that Sekiro has a way of working around projectiles with tools such as the umbrella, and the feather.

Their skill is arguably even, as this is early game Sekiro, but the fact still remains that Hanzo is a trained killer, and given this senario he will go for the kill most definitely, so Sekiro still has a chance to switch up his tactics. Also I don't get why people always assume that once Sekiro dies once, his opponent will incap immediately after. Like, they don't know how he got back up, so wouldn't killing him at least another time before realizing they have broken immortality make sense?

Hell, Hanzo comes from a verse where a hot, blonde angel ressurects dead people. The man just kills them again, not incap, so I think it will take him awhile before he realizes he can't keep killing Sekiro.

@Bambu No, you are wrong. I'm sorry to have to say it but you are horeibly, horribly wrong. Hanzo is able to hit moving targets all the time, he even does it several times in the videos i posted if you had actuslly bothered to watch more than the first five seconds of only the first video. Genji is far more skilled than wolf and hanzo can easily keep up with him.

Knocking him out, something he has done numerous times in the lore. And yes actually it does, if you have training on how to deal with someone wielding a gun it makes you more prepared to do something against them.

Okay, but does prepare = resistance?

Does that make you actually resistance to the bullet if it pierces you? I might know how to deal with an encounter with a bear, but does it make me resistant to it's attacks (unless I'm wearing armor or something)? No, it just gives me a better chance of surviving.

How is Genji so much more skilled than Wolf, if I may ask? I watched more, I only dissected the first bits to, you know, avoid actual walls of text.

I'm not going to continue going in circles if this is just going to be insulting me about how biased against Overwatch I apparently am.

Yes, but the situations where he incaps were when stealth was key. This is a straight up confrontation. He had no qualms offing Genji before he knew who he was. And he was shooting to kill.

Just because someone is capable of hitting targets moving in rather predictable ways doesn't mean he'll be able to easily headshot incredibly trained and mobile individuals not following simple lines of travel.

I did watch it. Like I said. I only dissected a small portion to avoid a wall of text. I am correct, it is easier to headshot someone (not that it matters, again, Type 4 says hi) if you are significantly more skilled than them. That is not the case here. If anything I'd give skill to Wolf over any given Overwatch character.

...yes I have. Scroll up. If you mean like video proof then I can get the eavesdropping stuff but it amounts to this.

Soldier 1: oh shit we're gonna die folks

Soldier 2: Nah we have Gyoubu. While his level of strength is unextraordinary here in this time, he's still going to ******* clobber the enemy army.

Soldier 1: oh yeah you right.

alright there's no video of it. If anyone's curious, Fextralife does have an image of the spot, Ashina Outskirts where the first big hammer soldier (I forget the name they're given) shows up, literally right after the first General mini boss, two soldiers are talking about the upcoming battle.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
He's evenly fought and beaten people like Owl and Lady Butterfly, who've had experience for around 60 years.
Ana, Soldier 76, Reaper, Reinhard, and Bastion say hi

Skill feats, bring 'em. Aside from experience.

They have lived as long but they were not training and fighting their entire lives

Paul Frank said:
They have lived as long but they were not training and fighting their entire lives
This, basically. People like Soldier and pretty much all of them have on-and-off fought but not like Owl and Butterfly who just trained the entire time they were alive.

Mr. Bambu said:
alright there's no video of it. If anyone's curious, Fextralife does have an image of the spot, Ashina Outskirts where the first big hammer soldier (I forget the name they're given) shows up, literally right after the first General mini boss, two soldiers are talking about the upcoming battle.
That is actually true, you can find several pile of dead Interior Ministry troops (theres Lone Shadowa too) in his boss arena, implied to be his handiwork.

Ana Amari is an elite soldier and a founding member of Overwatch. As Jack Morrison's second-in-command, she was an able leader who helped spearhead numerous operations that led to the end of the Omnic Crisis. Widely considered to be the world's single best sharpshooter, she was renowned for her nigh-superhuman precision and excellent combat instincts and decision making, serving well into her fifties until she was presumed dead after a moment's hesitation led to the catastrophic end of a hostage crisis along with the loss of her right eye courtesy of Widowmaker. Nevertheless, like her fellow founders she is still more than capable of keeping up with the best of the best in spite of her age, continuing her work as a sharpshooter despite the incredible loss of depth perception that would cripple most snipers.

As the former head of Blackwatch and an agent of Talon, Reaper is a dangerously skilled combatant. A master of assassination, hacking, torture, interrogation, and kidnapping, Reaper terrorizes his foes by appearing out of nowhere and can easily defeat entire rooms full of heavily armed soldiers with ease. He has mastered the use of his powers, able to shift in and out of Wraith Form multiple times in rapid succession, and he has incapacitated Winston, one of Overwatch's premier agents and most brilliant scientists, on two separate occasions, and regularly spends his time assassinating former Overwatch agents in the name of revenge.

As the former field commander of Overwatch, Soldier: 76 is an extremely well-trained and disciplined soldier who is capable in all fields of combat, having led the original Overwatch strike team to victory against countless Omnics and succeeded where the combined armies of the United Nations had failed. He has proven himself capable in both long-range and close-range combat, fighting with Gabriel Reyes, head of Overwatch's Black Ops division and a master of assassination, bludgeoning several members of a heavily armed gang into unconsciousness with only minimal casualties, single-handedly diffusing a bank robbery in the middle of a heated firefight, and taking down an entire armed security force with enough precision and control as to only incapacitate them with nonlethal injuries.

As one of the founding members of Overwatch and the vanguard of the original strike team, Reinhardt is undoubtedly a veteran of many battles and a skilled combatant. Like the knights of old he fights in melee combat, deftly wielding his hammer with enough finesse to ward enough several opponents at once but with enough force to casually total a motorcycle or humanoid Omnic. He is accredited as having singlehandedly taken down entire batallions of Bastion units during his time as a Crusader, and his skill was recognized by his master that he enreusted Reinhardt to take his place in Overwatch in his stead. In addition, he is especially skilled at defending his allies from harm thanks to his energy shield but remains audacious enough to barrel into foes to crush them with his armor's weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back