• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Witcher - Land of a Thousand Fables and the nuking of Stygga Castle

I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll get right to the chase.

Here's a link to a post on Fanverse (former Naruto Forums) in which the exact mechanics of the Land of a Thousand Fables are detailed.
And here's a link to a post on the same site explaining in detail the magnitude of the nuking of Stygga Castle (a feat performed by Triss Merigold, Keira Metz, and Sabrina Glevissig).

This could potentially elevate the power of the verse in its entirety.

Last edited:
@Mr._Bambu hey man, you told me recently that I can call staff members relevant to the verse. Thing is, I don't know if any staff member is into Witcher, none of the Supporters of the verse is a staff member. Can you advise?

@Mr._Bambu hey man, you told me recently that I can call staff members relevant to the verse. Thing is, I don't know if any staff member is into Witcher, none of the Supporters of the verse is a staff member. Can you adviseo
This is another place where you can check for people who consider themselves experts in any verse although it's pretty incomplete. But you don't need to restrict yourself to staff members for contacting people, it's not like we're the only knowledgeable people ever.

One could also possibly use Iris' memory-dimension thingy to support that some characters can create entire realms. Though I would have to recheck Hearts of Stone and see if the place was legit a physical realm (though I remember it was).

I don't think creating counts for AP unless it falls under UES and evidence for said energy being used to destroy would also be extremely helpful, it might have counted before but iirc it's stricter now

I don't think creating counts for AP unless it falls under UES and evidence for said energy being used to destroy would also be extremely helpful, it might have counted before but iirc it's stricter now
Well, the witches' magic never scaled to their physicals anyway, especially the Storm feats.

Back