• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiseman/Death Phantom Addition

a lot of things have been forgotten about on his profile, let me make the list:

Death Phantom:

Nemesis:

NOTE: He also mentions that he will absorb all the rest after the solar system what can mean the rest of the universe thus I suggest putting At least Solar System level likely much Higher

I agree with the changes as well, although I'm not sure if he needs the Nigh-Omnipresence as it seems kind of redundant as he is the planet. It seems sort of self explanatory that he would have his existence throughout the range of his size, but again I'm not sure.

Sound manip: Probably no, sound manipulation is more akin to using sound as a mean to attack

Death manip: The scan says that they died to an explosion so no

EE: Not sure if it's enough unless it mentions voids/nonexistence or similar stuff.

Darkness Manipulation: I guess? Correct me if i'm wrong, but if Nemesis is a black hole saying that its surroundings are dark is redundant

BFR: Isn't that Usagi just falling in the black hole?

Non-Corporeal: I'm not sure how to classify it, but it seems that he is using a avatar of sort all the time, but his true self still exists. It's like a projection that fights for him.

Nigh-Omnipresence is ok

Size Manipulation should be specified to be via energy absorption.

Magma/Fire/Absorption/Void Manipulation look fine (in retrospect makes EE redundant anyway)

The tier stuff is too vague, leave him at 4-B

• Concerning BFR, Usagi don't fall in the Black hole she fall in the Space Time because DP have destroy the Space Time around her.

Actually it says that it was distorting space, not destroying it. It's some kind of spatial manip I think

The distrotion was destroying the spacetime, it's twisting and shredding it until they fall through to the end of spacetime, where Wiseman's castle is located.

He Warp space time, we see the space this tear and be put in piece, but that does not change much, just the way it BFR

I said no Transmutation tho.

And I want the scans for the end of space-time stuff

fire/magma manipulation: is that literal fire or that could just be a figure of speech.

its hard to tell in manga format as i thought it looked as part of his negative aura

Back