• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winter Schnee vs Ahsoka Tano (2 votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagura via mind manip, telekinesis, force field and probably being more skilled than Sayaka.

I don't really see a lot of ways for Sayaka to win so Kagura (Kaguya?) 8/10

This was a joke for one, check the keys.

And two, Sayaka has incredible resistance to Mind Manipulation and has Cosmic awareness on a Multiversal+ scale.

Ahsoka's mind manip in this form isnt combat applicable

Winter has forcefields as well

Winter also has gravity glyphs which can function similar to how Ahsoka uses her TK

So....

Ahsoka for all the reasons above?

Because Winter has the same and Mind stuff isn't applicable.

Ahsoka via TK to desarm Winter, blast her away, keep her in place while she hacks with the LS, etc., and probably greater skill.

Thats very, very out of character for Ahsoka

And even then Winter can just keep Ahsoka suspended in midair too with gravity or restraint glyphs

I'm going to assume Weekly is voting Winter?

I don't want an issue where I have to assume :p

Ahsoka should win lightsabres ignore durability to a extent and will probably slice straight through

Oh, and the force abilities mentioned earlier

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats very, very out of character for Ahsoka
And even then Winter can just keep Ahsoka suspended in midair too with gravity or restraint glyphs
Also out of character for Winter. Regardless, Ahsoka can keep herself down with TK

I'm voting Ahsoka. She can counter what Winter has but the opposite doesn't apply.

AP-wise Ahsoka has the advantage (472 kt vs 233 kt) but without Force Amping Ahsoka is a glass cannon

Ahsoka's mind and memory manip in this key isnt combat applicable

Winter can counter Ahsoka's TK with her gravity and restraint glyphs

Winter has two different forcefields, one passive and one active, while Ahsoka has one active forcefield and a dura amp

Winter can amp her speed to be several times faster than Ahsoka with a time dilation glyph

Winter can also summon a small army of Grimm to distrack Ahsoka, as well as stronger Grimm that she can teleport at will as well as change the size of

Everything Ahsoka has Winter has a counter for

Basically the only significant thing Ahsoka has over Winter is skill and that gets beaten by winter tripling her speed with Time Dilation

@Weekly

Ahsoka currently doesn't scale to the 476 Kiloton shit. She and Ezra together defended against Palpatine's Sith Magic and it still wrecked her arm after he broke through after a few seconds. At best she scales to Vader, who is under 180 Kilotons. Winter has the AP advantage.

Also an added bonus, Ahsoka's TK wouldnt work on Winter due to the AP and lifting strength advantage

The votes for Ahsoka are kinda shakily legitimate at this point

'''CAN SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY COMMENT HERE'''

I'm voting for Winter.

Her arsenal gives her a lot more options against Ahsoka than Ahsoka against herself. I believe Weekly has done a good job of explaining her abilities so I won't go too much into that shit.

Weekly also has a good point about Ahsoka not being able to ragdoll Winter with telekinesis. The animators of TCW initially wanted to have Maul Force choke Papa Palpatine for a bit on Mandalore. Lucas and Filoni vetoed the idea, saying that it wouldn't be possible due to Papa Palpatine's greater power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back