• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahsoka (Star Wars) vs Thanos (Fortnite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed equalised
*Clone Wars Season 1-6 Ahsoka

Ahsoka: 7 (Coolboy6,Greatsage13th,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer,Popted2,Kflare63,BEASTHEART880,Pikaman)

Thanos: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Ahsoka is 27.71 tons, Thanos is 13.50 Tons. Ahsoka has a 2.05x advantage

Last edited:
Assuming there isn't a limit to his resurrection, K.O are incap are the likely the best other win-cons.

Ahsoka should be able react to even block every blast that Thanos shoots out easily with her precog, she also has an AP and skill advantage, there’s even telekinesis that the purple titan can’t break out of so my vote goes to Ahsoka

Probably not if we go by her stamina feats. If I was her, I'd go for the Star Wars tradition of cutting the arms/hands off. Doesn't kill Thanos, so he can't resurrect, and stops him from being able to do anything which meets the incap requirements.

Well, his resurrection makes him incredibly difficult to put down and from every death, he learns more about Ahsoka. He also seems to have more stamina, so his best strategy is to wear her down using the environment, more so then using his lasers, as well as separating her from her lightsabers.

Star Wars tradition of cutting the arms/hands off. Doesn't kill Thanos, so he can't resurrect
Wouldnt that kill him from bloodloss? Couldnt thanos also kill himself from other means such as chewing off his own tounge to choke himself

Wouldnt that kill him from bloodloss? Couldnt thanos also kill himself from other means such as chewing off his own tounge to choke himself
Well, lightsabers automatically cauterize wounds, but I guess suicide works.

Well, lightsabers automatically cauterize wounds, but I guess suicide works.
So Thanos can continue to commit suicide in order to ressurect until Ahsoka loses her stamina and cant tk. Each time he commits suicide the timer has to restart aswell so i dont see her incapping him as a possibility anymore.

Final bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back