• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Check out the CRT for Arzon I made. It details the power null. Technically the ability hasn't been added yet so it can be discussed there.

Eh, I feel like despite Ouma having the raw AP advantage, what tips this into Arzon's favor is one thing: his healing potions. Ouma can wear him down, but Arzon has at least two healing potions that will bring him back from fatal injuries if he takes them, giving him the win in a war of attrition.

It's actually the speed boost too that's the problem, but will he be able to use those healing potions? I mean why would Ouma let him?

Except Arzon's duplicates are real enough that the opponent does not even percieve that there is a second Arzon until after the duplicate is dead

WeeklyBattles said:
Except Arzon's duplicates are real enough that the opponent does not even percieve that there is a second Arzon until after the duplicate is dead
I mean so does stella, though she even had to use invisibility on top of duplication to make it work out as well as an immense distraction with explosives working like a smoke screen.

WeeklyBattles said:
And how exactly did he beat them?
>For it to work on him

It worked on him, she just had to use invisibility and explosions for it to work. (i mean it kinda didn't cus he just tanked her attack, but the trickery worked)

I have HEAVY doubts Arzon will be able to create a clone while being practically half dead (from being hit and needing regenerating potions) and fool Ouma with it.

Firephoenixearl said:
I have HEAVY doubts Arzon will be able to create a clone while being practically half dead (from being hit and needing regenerating potions) and fool Ouma with it.
He already did so in identical circumstances in his fight against Lemon

Guess it's okay

Although I did notice Ouma had High 7A Durability, unsure if that's with wind armor or not

Back