• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Whelp, if they're valid, you can use them here as long as you add them afterwards.

At least City level+, likely Large Island level physically (Much stronger than Ittou Shura Ikki, casually demolished base Stella)

He scales to Stella. It's just an outdated feat that's still there cus i've been too lazy to change regarding ikki.

I mean Arzon has two ridiculous speed amps, an ap amp that has a scaling chain of oneshots, and has a ton of skill feats so I'd like to hear what this guy can do before I make an argument

I mean I know it's the vsbw meme now. Rakudai has the skills to solo tier 0 etc etc..... but ouma has nothing too notable. He's just a genius/prodigy by rakudai levels but by no means anything even remotely close to ikki. He's a vergil kind of dude. He has skill for sure but he wins everything by just being op.

I mean most people outside of ikki have rather basic things in comparison so I can't remember many skills from them.

i don't know overall genius. Mastered the whole kurogame family sword techniques at a very young age then left home when he was like 10 and refused to take part in any tournament because he deemed everyone in the country unworthy.

Stuff like this.

Schnee One said:
He's a good bit below Ikki in skill.
Quite a good bit, but it's a tad unquantifiable cus as i said, he doesn't fight with skill. He treats stuff like those as "trickery". He just hams through everyone with AP and Dura.

He still managed to keep up with Ikki and even stomp him twice despite Ikki's superior speed.

Ikki is more skilled, but Ouma isn't that far below that.

Ikki's superior speed vs Ouma's MASSIVE advantage in ap, durability, range and blazer ability.

There is only so much advantage speed can give. But while Ouma is supposedly immensly skilled he couldn't notice something was wrong with Dokuga no Tachi and just tanked it straight on. Even Yuudai Moroboshi noticed that the strike was "poisoned". That's why i say it's unquantifiable in skill cus it's unknown whether he took it on cus he knew it wasn't gonna do shit (cus yes he tanked the ability that just hits your organs directly and didn't budge), or he took it on cus he didn't know what it could do.

Well just to clarify before we get into this, Arzon's AP amp makes him strong enough to oneshot someone who can oneshot his base form, and he has two speed amps that both amp him to the point of blitzing people who can keep up with his base form which when combined allow him to speedblitz people who can keep up with his speed-amped form

I mean Ouma has unconscious 6x amps to all his stats (example if he starts to move, he'll unconsciously get faster, if he attacks he'll get stronger etc). Along with the advantage of dealing slashing damage with his sword which ignores part of durability.

I suppose Arzon has the skill adventage and despite his feat being two times weaker than Ouma he has a scaling chain of one-shots which should put him closer to Ouma. I'm not sure how is Arzon going to bypass the barrier and once he does Ouma gets a massive amp in speed, and yes, I know Arzon also has crazy speed amps. So I guess it depends, I'm leaning towards Incon.

Arzon is able to manipulate wind without needing a projectile, he could create a wind tunnel that bypasses the barrier and steals Ouma's oxygen while also nulling his powers and crushing him

But will he do that at the beggining? Because Ouma has his uncouncious amps, he will get like 6x faster if he moves towards Arzon.

If he sees that his opponent is both a mobile fighter and a shield/barrier user yes, its his go-to move to bypass the defenses of people who can block his direct wind attacks and a means of restraining more mobile oppoents in place

Back