• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.) vs Future Trunks (Xenoverse 2) (0 - 3 - 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Guardian of the Universe vs Time Patroller

Rules

2-A Versions (Part 7 - 9 Will Vandom vs Xenoverse 2 Trunks), Speed is Equalized, Both in Character.

Will Vandom:

Future Trunks (Xeno): 3 (sanicspood, Greenshifter, Speedster352,

Last edited:
I hate the feeling when no one's commenting on your thread, and you continuously bump the thread until you fall into a deep depression because no one is commenting.

I hate the feeling when no one's commenting on your thread, and you continuously bump the thread until you fall into a deep depression because no one is commenting.
Yup. Though I can't really blame others if they just aren't interested. That's usually why I try and use popular characters but even then, the other characters are obscure.

I guess I'll provide some description for Will for those who are wondering how she'll approach Trunks in combat. I don't know who has the higher scaling chain so I can't really say who's stronger definitively Will won't us her hax in character so she'll mainly use close combat, energy beams and energy constructs like forcefields, teleportation to avoid attacks or escape. Trunks has the advantage in close ranged combat thanks to being a more experienced fighter and his sword gives him better range.

That's not to say Will is a terrible fighter, she's actually decent and practices with various weapons but Trunks is just overall better. Trunks can also buff himself with SS transformations and being a Saiyan also means he'll get stronger in the fight. However, if he goes for ranged energy attacks, they won't be that effective if at all and will only make Will stronger. This is because Will's element is "energy"... just raw energy and when hit with their own element the Guardians are resistant and become stronger, absorbing it.

Guessing Trunks just goes SS, outskills and blitzes with his sword. Unless she can somehow prevent that.
If she uses her magic to restrain him since he has infinite Lifting Strength but again, she's more of a physical energy based fighter so it's not something she'll lead with.

2 votes for Trunks.

Saw something interesting on the page. Are there realms that are infinite in 4 dimensions in the verse? 3 spatial + 1 temporal

Saw something interesting on the page. Are there realms that are infinite in 4 dimensions in the verse? 3 spatial + 1 temporal
Here is the blog explaining the cosmology size and tier 2 feats.

But to answer your question so you don't half to spend time reading the blog. It was accepted that the W.I.T.C.H. verse contains infinite universes each of infinite size with their own space-time. So there are infinite space-time continuums in the W.I.T.C.H. multiverse, plus infinite timelines, and this Will used in the match scales much higher above characters who scale to the cosmology of the verse.

Last edited:
What about the temporal axis of a single universe, are there places that have existed forever? If so this could be an upgrade for certain characters.

The first universe was Kandrakar, which was divided into infinite universes. Before Kandrakar, the Elemental Queens existed and it was stated they existed before time, as Dark Mother (an element queen) existed before time itself.

So the Elemental Queens and whenever they lived have existed. Then time began and the first universe (Kandrakar) was there since then.

Apparently, even though Will has a wincon, it cannot be reached due to Trunks' amps and skill, making this a stomp.

I was asked to close this thread, due to it being a stomp. Is that fine with you Griffin?

The first universe was Kandrakar, which was divided into infinite universes. Before Kandrakar, the Elemental Queens existed and it was stated they existed before time, as Dark Mother (an element queen) existed before time itself.

So the Elemental Queens and whenever they lived have existed. Then time began and the first universe (Kandrakar) was there since then.
So imma take that as a “no only some people might have lived/will live forever but not places, probably”

I was asked to close this thread, due to it being a stomp. Is that fine with you Griffin?
She has infinite LS, teleportation, invisibility and energy invulnerability, I think she can land her wincons sometimes. She’s quite haxy after all but just doesn’t use it as much as she could.

Last edited:
If more people think it's a stomp I'll close the match.

Apparently, even though Will has a wincon, it cannot be reached due to Trunks' amps and skill, making this a stomp.
Is it in character for Trunks to go SS right from the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back