• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

As far as I'm aware, they added "3-A, likely High 3-A" to Sonic without a CRT, however they did put scans for supposed evidence. It does not look malicious in the slightest, plus its his second ever edit. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and they're not aware of the CRT process. But well, its up to you guys
Left them a warning message.

I don't think it's malicious. He did ask me about it initially, and he said he was going to fix the age thing and some tabber names but I didn't think he'd add things like optional equipment. I went away to do something, and was going to check after I came back, but it seems to have been properly reviewed and handled. After I came back, I locked the page.

@WorldMike2B, for requests like this, please direct them to the All-Purpose thread next time. Also, if you want to make the changes, maybe consult the supporters of the verse instead.
Sorry, I haven't replied to your guy's responses. I didn't add anything for optional equipment. After I had made some minor editing adjustments to fix some things on the page, I noticed that there was some incorrect grammar on the page, and cleaned up the tabber of Boruto of events that happened during Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. And after I finished and went offline my edit got reverted. I'm here to speak out so I can clear up any confusion, misunderstandings, or anything else that has happened regarding the editing down on the Boruto page.

Sorry, I haven't replied to your guy's responses. I didn't add anything for optional equipment. After I had made some minor editing adjustments to fix some things on the page, I noticed that there was some incorrect grammar on the page, and cleaned up the tabber of Boruto of events that happened during Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. And after I finished and went offline my edit got reverted. I'm here to speak out so I can clear up any confusion, misunderstandings, or anything else that has happened regarding the editing down on the Boruto page.
Okay. Your edits seem to have been mostly acceptable to apply then. Thank you for responding. 🙏

vandalism
I undid it but still, it did happen

I gave a warning instruction message. 🙏

They added a new key with no CRT or even any scans/evidence for AP sections and stuff.

Already reverted the edit with my own fixes.

Oh crap, I completely forgot to get rid of that tabber when adding scans, lemme get rid of that real fast (edit, garrison did it). I was planning to bring the equipment powers out in the next CRT I was gonna make (which is actually coming soon but I can show an image or two for proof if you don’t believe me), but in the meantime I wanted to add scans. My fault since I copied it out of my Sandbox which I use to make a copy of the page and include all of the upcoming CRT additions such as new Stats like MFTL speed and Hax like Antimatter Manip. I genuinely did want to get more scans in there ever since DMUA roasted me over it.

Thx for mentioning me about this accident, sorry for the trouble

Edit: I noticed it was reverted ALL the way back to DMUA’s edit. Don’t worry, the ones after his edit shouldn’t have any new abilities, though if you notice any let me know right away (I vaguely recall putting in High G Regen from my sandbox instead of the current Mid G, as well as Antimatter Manip- so if you find those feel free to remove them)- oh- and a reorganization of the N&A section along with adding a match

but if you don’t mind please just revert the reversion and just remove the equipment tabber.

Still thanks for letting me know and I hope you guys can accept this as an apology for this and amy possible future mistakes as I copy paste from my Sandbox quite often. I’m gonna unfollow this thread so make sure you guys ping me again with @Smashtwig when you respond because I don’t wanna be notified for someone else’s business

To be honest, maybe I should just do the CRT before adding scans for pre-existing stuff so I don’t mess it up again, let me know what’s the better thing to do. Alternatively if you want me to revert all the changes and wait until all parts of my CRT are done so I can copy paste my Sandbox into the page without worry I do not mind either.

(Edit edit: talked it out with Garrison and it’s p much resolved.)
Hey, just following up on this. The CRT relating to this incident is now complete. I felt obilgated to let you guys know that. Actually applying it may take awhile since its verse-wide, and I may accidentally forget to add a comment with the link to the CRT when I edit things, just know that when you see me adding things and I forgot to put in a justification that it's related to this. Thx

Okay. That is good then. 🙏🙂

User has made changes to the page without a CRT, for context, the changes involves content from the new Floor 2 update, but it's not supposed to be like this at the moment, since i have a blog to replace it once i make a CRT, which includes feats that comes from it.

Him again, could someone explain to him that there is a blog in the works that plans to implement Floor 2 feats? Thanks.

This vandalism is a few months old, but I just noticed it now.

@SageF made edits to Haku’s profile here and here, where he removed and changed parts of his speed justification. He linked a CRT, but if you actually look at that CRT, you’ll see that it’s from 2021 (and was applied in 2021 too) while he’s making these changes in 2024 - and the changes he’s making don’t line up with what the CRT was proposing.

I have a CRT currently up to fix these changes and some others, so no reversion needs to be made at the moment. However, I do know SageF has been warned multiple times before for making edits without a CRT, so I think some action needs to be taken here.

Last edited:
@AThe1412

What do you think about this?
The lack of thread bumping from the OP and what the CRT proposed convinced me that one staff vote should already be enough to apply it and I thought nobody has just bothered doing it yet so I took the chance when Frisk's profile was unlocked. If it isn't enough, hopefully another staff member can now comment on it.
It fixes an obvious mistake that has existed on the profile for a long time. Giving Frisk Sleep Manipulation for lulling Knight Knight to sleep is the equivalent of giving a character Poison Manipulation for feeding peanut butter to another character who is allergic to it. It's an ability that comes from exploiting a specific weakness of somebody which wouldn't work against anyone else.

Last edited:
The lack of thread bumping from the OP and what the CRT proposed convinced me that one staff vote should already be enough to apply it and I thought nobody has just bothered doing it yet so I took the chance when Frisk's profile was unlocked. If it isn't enough, hopefully another staff member can now comment on it.
It fixes an obvious mistake that has existed on the profile for a long time. Giving Frisk Sleep Manipulation for lulling Knight Knight to sleep is the equivalent of giving a character Poison Manipulation for feeding peanut butter to another character who is allergic to it. It's an ability that comes from exploiting a specific weakness of somebody which wouldn't work against anyone else.
Yeah but... You can't apply an old CRT which has only a staff approval lol.

And

They've done similar things to other profiles as well; MK, Azure Lion & Sun Wukong.

They've done similar things to other profiles as well; MK, Azure Lion & Sun Wukong.
I'll reply to most later.

As for adding bunch of resistance, I already explained my defense in the CRT when you talked to me there

I'll reply to most later.

As for adding bunch of resistance, I already explained my defense in the CRT when you talked to me there
1. As I remember in this VSBW rule, you don't need to make CRT's if you are only adding more references
2. That one was already solved long ago, not relevant here
3. That's a long time ago too which I have already talked to Random Butler
4. Well it is already approved that Lady Bone Demon is a ghost beforehand. So I don't see the need to make a CRT for something so obvious
5. It doesn't need a CRT as I already elaborated with the Vsbw staffs about it in Questions and Answers. Ant himself said it's fine since it's a minor change
6. As I remember, it's fine to add it as Ant stated as long it's minor and you give an in depth explanation on it (the reason he gave me why he removed unconventional resist to mind manipulation)
7. My reasoning would be the same as number 1
8. Same reasoning as number 6
9. I already made by defense in said CRT when I talked to you. My main argument is Lloyd conceding, therefore automatically agree to the changes (Except MK having fate resist since he's neutral on that part)
10. Because it is already approved that Lady Bone Demon is a ghost and got absorbed by DBK. The question I ask was meant to get an approval if absorbing Ghosts count as soul manipulation or no. Since yes, Logically adding the resist would be fine since 3 things I mentioned were already approved beforehand

@Antvasima here my defense

Back