• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

Warned them 2 times before. Blocked them for 3 months. Other staff are feel free to change the length.
User received 2 warnings; I’ve blocked them for 3 months. Other staff are free to change it.
I increased their block lengths more in proportion to how much they messed up our wiki pages. 🙏

Changing images does not require a CRT, although I suppose if it comes down to an edit war, the superior image ought to be used and both sides will have to accept that. You may change it back.

Changing images does not require a CRT, although I suppose if it comes down to an edit war, the superior image ought to be used and both sides will have to accept that. You may change it back.
Fair enough. Although I don't want to start some childish edit war over it. The user doesn't seem to mean harm.

Fair enough. Although I don't want to start some childish edit war over it. The user doesn't seem to mean harm.
I agree, so perhaps you could simply speak to the user yourself, stating that it is your belief that the original image better represents the verse?

I also blocked them for 3 months.

Judging by the edits, I straight up permabanned.

Edit: perhaps a perma might be too harsh, so I shortened it to 6 months. Other staff are feel free to change it.
I changed it to a permanent ban after the vandal began to show unreasonable and vulgar traits. If he isn't interested in learning and redeeming himself, there is nothing we can do about it.

I warned the user, but their edit (giving a clearly non-High-1A character a High-1A rating) feels like troll behavior. I applied a very short term 1 day ban, to act as a safe guard and give them ample time to read my instruction message.

I warned the user, but their edit (giving a clearly non-High-1A character a High-1A rating) feels like troll behavior. I applied a very short term 1 day ban, to act as a safe guard and give them ample time to read my instruction message.
Excuse me for pointing this out, but his tier was never from H1A to where it originaly was,

Excuse me for pointing this out, but his tier was never from H1A to where it originaly was,
Actually it’s not, the reason it appears that way is because you’re linking an older version of the page as per the page history.

The page as of the latest edit (how the page would appear to anyone else) is this:

Actually it’s not, the reason it appears that way is because you’re linking an older version of the page as per the page history.

The page as of the latest edit (how the page would appear to anyone else) is this:
Ahhh, My bad. But now i am questioning why i was sent their instead of the latest version...... Either way Good work.

I blocked them for 6 months, which is likely far too lenient. I did not find their explanation of referencing a joke page for the character very convincing.

Back