• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

This profile ratings were messed up without making a CRT to change it.

This profile ratings were messed up without making a CRT to change it.
Rolled back the edits.

I just edited the profile to smooth it out a little and updated it only so that it aligned with what Sukuna's profile was at the time

I feel I should mention, although I could be wrong, that they didn't seem to be well-intentioned edits. The person changed Wesker's and Jill's Tier to 6-C while listing their AP as Large Town level, changed Wesker's regeneration from Low-Mid to "Insan", removed the details about Wesker and Jill's weapons from their AP sections, removed all the pictures and quotes from Jill's profile, and wrote nonsense in both edit summary boxes.

Last edited:
I gave the user a 3 month block and warned them. Normally for smaller edits, it would just be a warning. And this isn't like an upgrade to 1-A or above that warrants permaban, but up to Low 2-C is still a giant leap for something with no content revision. So I believed a short block was warranted but unsure about exact time frame. Open for alternative suggestions though.

I reduced the block in question to 3 months when I saw it earlier, given that Curry's edits seemed clueless rather than malicious, but I may have been too lenient.

Back