• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Theme Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I have, after prolonged usage, arrived at the conclusion that the current wikia them has a glaring problem. The majority issue seems to be the white background, which is exhausing on the eyes and leads to tremendous eye fatigue. As such, I am editing the wikia theme to a light shade of blue.

Wikia Theme Designer
A sample page of the new theme

I wish to inform all community members of the upcoming change of theme in advance.

I think that this seems to look okay.

I hope that the other members of the wiki like it. If everybody is against the logo, for example, we might have to make modifications.

You are referring to the font change? That can be corrected quite easily, and will be done if the members think so. IMO, the previous logo was boring so I changed it.

The logo image in the main page does not seem to fit with the new theme and upper left corner logo however. Perhaps we should remove or replace it?

@The Everlasting: I see. Glad to hear it. Your response indicates that you would prefer seeing more changes, however. Do you have any suggestions?

@Antvasima: Does not fit? How do you mean?

Not at the moment, I was never good with decoration. And Ant means the logo in the picture is the old one, and not the one in the corner.

Yes. This image doesn't quite seem to stylistically mesh with the new logo text i.m.h.o.

@The Everlasting: Okay. If you have suggestions, post them on this message wall and I'll see if it can happen.

@Antvasima: Ah, I see. Well, the new logo text was actually intended to be temporary. I was thinking of waiting for the creation of a new logo, and directly inserting the newly-created image logo where the text logo currently sits (aka replace the text logo with a graphical logo).

Btw: Superman1999, were you the member who designed the logo image, or do I misremember?

@Superman1999 Would you be willing to perhaps help make a new logo for Lord Kavpeny later on? I am not saying that he will definitely need your help, and I cannot speak for him, just that in case we do not simply remove it, your help might be useful.

@Non-Bias: I take it you approve of the theme change then?

@Antvasima: I'm not sure if I will create a new logo (the current text logo is growing on me). If I do, I might require help, though.

I meant the image logo that I linked to above.

Oh, that. Well, I don't have a problem with that logo, but if you feel it's unsuitable, you can remove it. I'm fine with either course of action.

Okay. You can juggle ideas for a new more suitable one with Superman1999 later on if you wish? He was extremely helpful the last time around.

@Superman1999 Thank you for the offer, but I am afraid that it isn't to my taste.

I could perhaps help as well. What colors do you guys overall prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back