• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why You Little!! Homer fights Yang

Homer decided it was about time to go kill RWBY characters. Starting with none other than Yang

Speed is equal

Both are willing to kill

Full arsenal

Takes place in an alley way

Both are 8-C+

Who wins and why?

Homer Simpso:

Yang Xiao Long:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Hmmm

Well Pressure Points likely ain't bypassing Aura, though Homer has better Regen. Homer's Absorption should let him tank a good deal of Yang's strikes, though Yang's Stat amps are likely going to do a good number on him. Skill wise I think I'd lean on Homer for this.

IDK, not voting atm but figure should prolly get the ball rolling.

He did take Semblance. Bring up her get her buffed up which could give her the AP advatage eventually. Though his absorption and inability to be knocked out is something that lets him endure far more. Plus his Regen and resurrection is much better than Yangs Aura

Homer also has range weapons so she doesn't have a range advantage

Buttersamuri said:
He did take Semblance. Bring up her get her buffed up which could give her the AP advatage eventually. Though his absorption and inability to be knocked out is something that lets him endure far more. Plus his Regen and resurrection is much better than Yangs Aura

Homer also has range weapons so she doesn't have a range advantage
Oh Yeah I remember.

They are fairly limited. Definitely not unbeatable by any means. You for the most part just have to know or figure out about it and deal a blow he couldn't heal from. Like a smashed skull.

I'm not sure which feat Yang scales to, the 4 gigajoule, or the 2 gigajoule.

If it's the former, then she's got an AP advantage without the semblance.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yang is 1.42 tons
So basically 5.9 gigajoules.

So how much of an AP advantage does one need to make a difference? She already has a higher AP, but I mean is Homer at such a disadvantage he can't actually hurt her?

He is far past 3 Gigajoules. Because that's the Frag end. And he should have the Pulverize end. Though there isn't the result for doing pulverizing it. So we just know he is higher by a good amount

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
This matchup makes me laugh.
Don't be, There's been more absurd match ups, And by the way the tides have somewhat turned for Homer though maybe not completely but seeing the recent boost of Stats Homar had himself.

Back