• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Why does Canon-Goku have 3 profiles, why not just one page which includes DB, DBZ, and DBS Goku, it seems kinda strange

That makes sense, I wonder how many keys he would have if you threw in GT and Xeno Goku, it would probably have more bytes than any other page on the Wiki

All of his keys

9-A, at least High 8-C as an Oozaru | 8-C, higher as an Oozaru | High 8-C | 8-B | At least 8-B | 7-B | Low 6-B | 5-B. Higher after King Kai's training, and even higher with Kaio-ken | 5-B, higher with Kaio-ken. Low 4-C post-Zenkai, at least Low 4-C with the Spirit Bomb and as a Super Saiyan | 4-C, High 4-C | High 4-C, at least High 4-C, 4-B | 3-A | 3-A | 3-A | Low 2-C | Low 2-C | Low 2-C | 4-A, 3-C with Dragon Fist, 3-B with Universal Spirit Bomb | At least 4-A, likely 3-C | 3-C, 3-B with Dragon Fist | Unknown | 2-B

Seol404 said:
That makes sense, I wonder how many keys he would have if you threw in GT and Xeno Goku, it would probably have more bytes than any other page on the Wiki
22 exactly

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Goku's got quite a way to go before reaching Kirby though.
Is Kirby currently the largest page on the Wiki?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
If I'm not wrong, yes.
Kinda suprising for a character with only one key

Abilities take more room than keys usually. And Goku's...kinda lacking in the ability department, at least compared to other characters.

That is true

I"m currently creating a Composite-Goku on Joke Battles Wiki, and big shocker, its a complete mess

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Gives me idea to do a Goku with all keys on one profile'stole
fudge
Where were you going to make it?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Gives me idea to do a Goku with all keys on one profile
stole

fudge
You can finish mine if you want, I don't have the willpower to continue making it

Back