• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think there can be arguments for the Wallace and Gromit canon I mean are we treating it like the current scooby doo profiles? where it's every cartoon and movie no games nor comics?

but anyway the fastest model train clocked in at 12.45 m/s so Gromit would have to move at superhuman speeds to keep up with putting down train tracks, the fastest soccer kick by machine clocked in at 62.496192 m/s, and the average brown bess fires at a speed around 475 m/s so yeah I'd argue that this was more the viewer seeing things in slow motion rather than gromit since it starts right as this dude is firing his shot

I think there can be arguments for the Wallace and Gromit canon I mean are we treating it like the current scooby doo profiles? where it's every cartoon and movie no games nor comics?
I mean unless it was not nuked yet like some other composites (RIP Looney Tunes), Jason has this going on with movies, so depending with Wallace it might work with shorts to movies... Hold up I know Wallace had videogames (I played the Were Rabbit game on the PS2... Good times, that might be seperate from the canon probably) But comics?
but anyway the fastest model train clocked in at 12.45 m/s so Gromit would have to move at superhuman speeds to keep up with putting down train tracks.
Yeah I thought so.
the fastest soccer kick by machine clocked in at 62.496192 m/s, and the average brown bess fires at a speed around 475 m/s so yeah
Yep, but it seems to be used by machine so it might be much faster?
I'd argue that this was more the viewer seeing things in slow motion rather than gromit since it starts right as this dude is firing his shot
Eh... I mean we see it get fired first THEN Gromit goes after it, and we do see Wallace literally look at it in that slow motion.

I'd argue that Wallace isn't looking at it first off the gunman is right in front of him he's more likely just jumping in fear of the gun sound like anyone would with a gun firing in front of them, Wallace in this scene is also in slow-motion so he's in real-time. at the most, I'd argue Gromit's plane is supersonic due to being able to pass the bullet quite easily Gromit wasn't in slow motion due to the plane moving at speeds faster than the bullet

aight watched the entire cracking contraptions series

So Wallace's inventions don't have a lot of powers the most I found was Wallace creating robots that have sentience such as the crackervac

Fire manipulation with the turbo dinner which has a flamethrower attached to it for some reason

Now physical feats for the duo

Wallace had a tv ramming into him, Used a Springloaded fist to send Gromit through a hole the size of himself through a door, and tanked crashing a large hole through the ceiling, both of them tanked an explosion from the autochef.

And maybe some resistance such as heat because the fire was very close to Gromit and he wasn't affected by it in Turbo Diner and The Cold since Wallace wasn't affected from being covered in snow

Wow neato! That’s probably the most well made respect thread I’ve seen right next to bender’s and some of those Wallace and gromit games look really good

2 calcs by Ecolusian from Discord
Capture.PNG
WG_Explosion.PNG

2 calcs by Ecolusian from Discord
Capture.PNG
WG_Explosion.PNG
Huh I didn’t know you were also apart of the multi versus discord but anyway I have a couple of problems with the verminator calc (the top one) but I’ll save those since that’s for over the hedge

the Wallace and gromit one can probably yield a higher result since it’s an explosion you could use piella bakeswell’s height (probably the average height of a woman in England)

Huh I didn’t know you were also apart of the multi versus discord but anyway I have a couple of problems with the verminator calc (the top one) but I’ll save those since that’s for over the hedge

the Wallace and gromit one can probably yield a higher result since it’s an explosion you could use piella bakeswell’s height (probably the average height of a woman in England)
Same goes for me about you. Sorry my bad.

That's great! Didn't you have trouble finding a good scan of her standing next to Wallace to scale her off of his height?

Back