• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't piccolo moon +?

Why isn't piccolo moon+?
Didn't he completely destroyed the moon, leaven no trace of it, in just 3 seconds, while wearing weighted clothes, holding back, and one shoting it with a no name attack, from earth?

Why would wearing weighted clothes affect the strength of his Ki blasts?

Why would naming the attack increase its power?

How do we know Piccolo was holding back?

Last edited:
1) wearing weighed clothes make them weaker, as evidence the rise of gokus power level when he took of his weighted clothes in his battle with raditz.
2) it was a no name, quick attack, basically a ki blast. You know those little blasts that do little damage to anyone?
3) if he was serious , he wouldve charged up a bit, used his most powerful attack, he wouldve appeared exhausted, not using a no name ki attack while wearing weighed clothes. You know the signs of being serious right? Screaming, sweating, using his goth hands, his most powerful attack, exhausting. He didn't show any signs of it, heck in the next fee panels we only see him huffing, and you could make an argument that he was scared of gohan, and not destroying the moon.
4) why aren't we calculating his feat? We did it to toneri and he has moon +

Last edited:
Last time i checked vaporzing celestial bodies is weakee than it's GBE or something, the moon is considered as pulverized so i assume it is given baseline for that.

Being casual and all doesn't give it +.

I agree on the second one. But after he destroyed the moon, nothing was there expect maybe some degree, but nothing was left. Rating as just moon is severely downgrading the feat

If we calc toneri and gave us moon +, I don't know why piccolo feat wouldn't. Unless there is something special about naruto moon

I mean, toneri spliting moon was calced to 5-C+, I'm pretty sure that exploding the moon will be higher, but we should calc it

The feats aren't similar, one uses kinectic energy, the other just pulverization of moon rock, so the results aren't on a 1:1.

And if piccolo vaporised the full moon from earth while holding back I should be above just moon level, we need to recalculate the feat

Yall guys are joking, it must be because they wanked the calc or it was wrong, it couldn't be possibly because of their personal feelings.........RIGHTTTTT!!!???

probably tho, also, its DB, so, the feat is Outlier, the best feat from DB is Zamasu becoming clouds across all the earth
No that is also an outlier, the best feat is goku crushing a boulder, everything else is just a massive outliers. The statements are only hyperbole, and databooks are clearly wrong on everything. And the fillers are outliers too

Yes, zeno erasing the universe is just plot stupidity. And all of the universes are only as big a solar system

Actually, every planet is made from paper, the gravity is zero and everyone is only subsonic

Did the manga even have any pieces flying like in the anime? If not, let me see.

Pulverization: 2.1958 × 10^25 x 214.35 = 4.7066973e+27 joules, Multi-continental i think +

Vaporization: 2.1958 × 10^25 x 25700 = 5.643206e+29 joules, 3x Moon level

yeah i'm pretty sure it was mentioned on the wiki that pulverizing stuff like this is weaker than their tier because you don't need to actually nuke the GBE, so correct me if i'm wrong.

Buuuuuuut just in case i'm right: there, happy? Wow that was soo~ hard

Piccolo is indeed much higher than baseline because he is far superior to Master Roshi who also destroyed the Moon with his Max Power Kamehameha, and the feat is indeed very casual and Piccolo didn't even remove his weighted clothes, which he'd be even stronger if he removed those and is much higher with Special Beam Cannon for example.

However, despite all that, we cannot guess work a calculation just from these details.

In some cases yeah but in others, not so much. And I'm kinda leaning on the latter in this case.

Pretty sure the manga feat is just baseline Moon level, even if it was pulverization the moondust is clearly not visible in the aftermath like in the manga and the moon was unable to reform itself back in the aftermath, which is evidence enough of Piccolo having exceeded the Moon's GBE.

Should i just put my calc on a blog to upgrade piccolo to 3x baseline or something?
Vaporization was rejected AFAIK for some reasons (Including but not limited to, some pretty strict standards on signs of vaporization and sound effects and somesuch), thus we had to stick with baseline Moon level. Also you'd still have to add GBE on top due to the moon being unable to return back to its former self. You're not the only one who made a similar calc like this.

Alternatively, you could debate if Piccolo's moonbusting in the manga would be similar to how he blew it up in the anime. Anime feat is 5-B BTW.

Thing is, if it is pulverization, would it really visible go back to it's normal self? Since some dust would leave to space and stuff or something else?

And am i supposed to like, add the GBE on top of it, because then it won't be even 1.1x baseline.

Thing is, if it is pulverization, would it really visible go back to it's normal self? Since some dust would leave to space and stuff?

And am i supposed to like, add the GBE on top of it, because them it wowon'etven be 1.1x baseline.
If it doesn't go back to its original self and there isn't any remnants of a dust cloud there really isn't any need to use pulverization in the first place, GBE should be enough.

Pulverization for large celestial objects should really be only used if the dust still remains in its original spot, dispersing it completely is literally the definition of exceeding its GBE.

Back