• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is there no profile on psycho green or the other psycho rangers?

The psycho rangers are easily still, some of the most powerful power rangers villians, psycho green nearly killed all of the orgianl 1969 rangers team and he was only destroyed by letting his guard down and eating a moon busting canon, but he got his power from dark spector who was said to rule the universe and was the boss of all the villians rita zedd astonema king Mondo, divatox. The psycho rangers were said to get theyre great power from dark specter himself. Psycho green was fark specters right hand man, and was also getting power from bim. Should we figure out profiles for at least the two strongest ones, psycho green red and pink. Since they have better feats then the others.
W5aaqUFm

Are you asking for other people to make them, or maybe help you make them?

I'd help make them of course. But i need other people to help out like as far as Actually okaying it if i can get some feats and statments

Code:
And have the calc group calc them with me. Im just wondering about that.

Oh okay, I think some staff and members were reading the current run, maybe you could check on the Power Rangers verse page for some supporters and ask them to join this thread?

Could be possible they're busy with other projects. Maybe if you can provide me with links to their feats, I could help?

Of course. So right off the vat on the wiki they have Jason at 5-B and including his zeo powers, and the space rangers are far superior to the,mmpr and zeo as well as turbo powers, and they're zords are twice as powerful psycho red was able to overwhelm the mega voyager in his monster form many a few times and fought on par with multiple zords albeit with the help of psycho yellow n black. Slightly hqd the edge against ecliptor who has never truly been defeated by any of the rangers and overpowererd them many times without the megazord, in his red form he is still inferior to psycho red and pink, also green.

Code:
Was able to fight and overwhelmed two red rangers at the same time, and took a full on blaat from Quadro blaster and serial saber booster mode when they were re digitized.
W5aaqUFm
Psycho green is the right hand of dark spector like all of the,psychos they get they're amaxing power from him, as astonema explained it. And heis the ruler of the universe stronger than everyone villian lord zed rita king mondo devatox that came before himself it was implied abdbstated a few times that he could crysh the universe withbhis hand before his powers starte getting drained and his evil alliance cobsisted of every villian weaker https://goo.gl/images/oZw2aZ

https://youtu.be/1BxPzlEARwk

https://goo.gl/images/6WUR64

https://youtu.be/JyjyvKTT-5g

Psycho pink preformed a similar feat defeating the pink ranger ob multiple occasions, the first time she got defeated because all five rabfers teamed up against her. However she as able to tank the initial attack and go into monster form where it took two megazord to defend her. During the return episode she gained the savage sword switch more hwr even more powerful Everytime she used it,and was able to kill onenof the pink rangers using her energy barrier alone.

So all of the psych Conti to grow stronger with everytime because they drain dark Specter of hisb power, however psycho green waa the right hand man to him and was the first psycho ever he got energy directly from dark Specter, albeit not knowing how to use he was sent to thebnoon and killed the orginal 1969 mmpr team led by grace Sterling, he killed three rangers that day took a blast from a cabon that could destroy the moon,and he was only defeated when he took his nonster form and got caught off guard bt eating a Canon it exploded withib his stomach however kyle higgins has hinted in interviews that his ghost abd spirit renains, something similar happened with the othe
U2zPxLz
r psychos when they were destroyed.

Note that all of his feats take place in lunar gravity.

Offense

Creates a large dust cloud on the moon.

Kicks the Blue Ranger high up.

Shatters the Pink Ranger's visor with a palm strike.

Lifts and throws a rock large enough to crush and kill the Black Ranger.

Incapacitates three rangers at once with an energy attack.

I see, I see. However, the last posts' imgur scans either don't work for me or just repeat stuff.

Alright I see it now. So based on these feats (Since I'm not familiar with the scaling) where would the Psycho Rangers be stats wise? (Stamina tho seems to be High - Exteremely High)

They're stronger planetary beings like jason tommy and the space rangers right? Andros has a battelizer that gives him a 900x boost but he still inferior to psycho red and they move relative if not much faster than the original and zeo mgea zords whom are both mftl, so probably large planet to planet level. And in monster forms large to multi planetary or star level that's a bit of wank maybe star level but large to multi planetary in monster form. At the times they came back they got stronger at least 5x when they came back both times different boost the second time. So end woild be multi planet to star level. Possibly if we count the boosts in power by returning. N fighting yadayada

Back