• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Is Goku Black Only 3-A????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even if it, we don't assume anyone who destroys more universes with an omnidirectional blast to have 5D potency, unless now 2-C and above are 5D now
yeah you're right, they're just aligned on a 5D axis, you need to destroy a 5D plane to be Low 1-C. I could potentially see this affecting characters who are specifically stated to be able to destroy all of existence or the space between universes though, assuming this particular 5D is automatically treated as infinitely superior to 4D.

Anyways, is it even justified that there's no time in the otherworld?

Goku ran along snake way, which took time.
Frieza said he spent years in hell. If there's no time, he'd have no sense of time.
King Kai flat out says that there's time in there.

That fan translation is inconsistent with events before and after the statement.
I advise that it shouldn't be used as an argument to promote "separate Space-Times".

Multiple universal bodies of space that all exist within the same space-time continuum.
I can see fictions having collection of timelines within a single timeline....what would you call them?? Quilted timelines??

DB macroverse kinda qualifies for it...
U1 to U12 are all each separate Space-times and they are all in collection as a totality also treated as timelines.....sorta like where a multiverse is treated as a timeline.

Unlike in the RoSaT, the same amount of time passes in the otherworld as in the mortal universe. This can be blatantly seen in the Saiyan saga, Buu saga, and whenever Goku goes in the otherworld.

Anyway, I think the answers for why they are 3-A and not higher have been given and you can search the threads that discussed the matter previously. I think this thread can be closed.

He was in Snake Way and travelled via speed, which takes time.

"In hell" not "On earth"

"158 days with me is like A few thousand years of training on earth." he flat out says that there's a time unit in there.
1) I don't think no time = no space.
2) He meant he spent some earth years, in hell.
3) He could be saying the training is stronger.

1) I don't think no time = no space.
That is not the point.
Goku ran down Snake Way.
Goku ran, which means he had speed.
Speed = Distance/Time, which means he covered a specific distance in a specific amount of time.
Unless you're insinuating he instantly gets wherever he needs to.
2) He meant he spent some earth years, in hell.
If there was no time, there would be no "earth years" to spend.
3) He could be saying the training is stronger.
Any extra proof to support your claim? He said "time here = time there", not "training here = training there".

@AKM sama We treat the 12 universes as seperate space-times. What's the exact proof that they're not 3-A (quilted multiverse) like Shadow said though? I know it's not contradicted by the Goku Black arc, but what proves it in the first place?

1) Oh that's your point? Uh I don't even understand how this would work. Might have to come back to that.
2) He died in 767 and came back in 779 is that too hard to understand?
3) The fact that he says like in his statement. As if he was referring to something else.

I mean the T.O.P. seems to run in a different space time I guess would be the closest proof. It doesn't prove anything though.

Why would you assume that separate universes are not separate universes? They are assumed to be separate by default, and if there's no contradiction, then the default stands. Plus, there are supporting evidences like Goku who can go past spatial boundaries of U7 with IT but cannot travel between universes using the same technique, and nobody can. And his attacks, despite reaching the very end of his own universe, doesn't go through to another universe that is right beside his own.

And looking back at it, the Hide And Seek event ran by Zeno was set to a certain date shared by all, so it actually seems they run in the same time.

ok so why is zeno low multi?
Via his profile.

Note: We consider the universes in Dragon Ball alternate time-spaces relative to each other, hence why Zen'ō is rated as 2-C, despite the events in the Goku Black Saga showing parallel timelines encompassing the whole of the multiverse.

The reason for this is that Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel; which proves that the new timelines can encompass other space-times as well, and thus the events in the Future Trunks Saga don't prove anything in the way of the universes being physically connected.

They can be travelled through via raw space.
Eh this by itself probably isn't proof enough, higher-dimensional space between universes is a thing.
They can be teleported through while the teleporter in question couldn't teleport into a dimension stated and shown to have a different Space-Time.
I guess that's fair? Unless there is something specific about that location aside from different space-time that wouldn't make it work.
Not canon
Ok then.

Wait, if we downgrade DBS Cosmology from tier 2 to just 3-A, they would still be High 3-A for the World of Void feat.

Plus Zeno can obviously destroy the WoV

And how we treat Zamasu then? Just 3-A because it didn't fuse with the totality of the cosmology but just an universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back