• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Is Goku Black Only 3-A????

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I saw is different, the argument shown is the same repeated over and over, and everyone is tired to deal with them.
wrong arguments that ppl usually bring to DBX and SDBH: demigra transcend space and time, Game World, COT and others shit, however, mine 7-D to 9-D scale to DB is differwnt

It needs to be more explicit that they're gonna destroy time and space, if it's just destroying the universe, than it's automatically just 3-A

they NEED meant that they destroyed the space time in order to get Low 2-C. or just destroyed those 3 spatial + 1 temporal dimensions
It needs to be more explicit that they're gonna destroy time and space, if it's just destroying the universe, than it's automatically just 3-A
Well why was zamasu fusing with U7 considered low 2-C, And why is zeno destroying the multiverse 2-C? They never said they were gonna erase the "space-time continuum", they said they were gonna destroy the "universe(s)".

Because Zamasu fused with space and time, and Zeno destroyed multiple space time continuums and the 12 universes are considered to Low 2-C each.

I swear to god we have this same discourse every month or so and it's always about dragonball.

Because Zamasu fused with space and time, and Zeno destroyed multiple space time continuums and the 12 universes are considered to Low 2-C each.
But they said zamasu was fusing with the universe not the space-time continuum bruh, and if zeno destroying a universe is low 2-C then why TF is goku destroying the universe NOT low 2-C?

Because he has no statements of destroying space and time? Why is that so hard to understand? Why are people always asking this?

Zamasu body affected the present timeline and he took all the future timeline, a proof of it is because zeno needed to erase the entire timeline to erase zamasu, since, he become it.
Okay that's a good answer, I promise I already know this but I was genuinely curious since I see these arguments all the time. Ok I have other questions, when zeno is erasing the universes individually in the TOP is it considered low 2-C and why? The other question, why is beerus and champa destroying 2 universes 2-C and not 3-A?

Well why was zamasu fusing with U7 considered low 2-C, And why is zeno destroying the multiverse 2-C? They never said they were gonna erase the "space-time continuum", they said they were gonna destroy the "universe(s)".
Zeno destroyed different universe dividied by (whatever is dividied) so it's automatically 2-C
IZ is 2-C because affected the future, another space time. that's enough

I think it has to do with the distance between the two universes right? like because they're both low 2-C so they are separated that's why they get 2-C?
Zeno 2-C rating doesnt comes only from it, it also comes from the statement that he could destroy the entire multiverse, which has different timelines, as shown in the time rings

No, IZ is Low 2-C due becoming the timeline, the ''eventually will become 2-C '' rating comes from because he was going to take all Timelines if zeno didnt erased him
yes but the Low 2-C comes frome here going to affect the future. because it prove that IZ was affecting the whole space time

Based on the fact that they enter in these realms. Debunk the realms being higher D = debunk Demigra being higher D as well.
You and Bernkastelll are talking next to each other. I baselessly assumed his/her arguments are something I’ve seen before, it turned out if wasn’t. Thus it turns out it’s (very likely) something you haven’t seen before either.

I agree, DBS mutiverse during Future timeline arc is proved that there isn't any dimensional barrier or something.

But with it i can still made a Low 2-C to 2-C argument for them

Its literally a different space with a different flow of time
literally on our IRL universe, the time flow different if we are close from an object with a rlly high mass like black holes, having different flow of times doesnt means different space-time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back