• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Is Goku Black Only 3-A????

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they forget that range is power for Omnipresent guys.....
If they're attributing his ability to enter the present timeline to the portal from the time machine/time ring, then he's not actually touching the time part of space-time. Hence still 3-A. Pretty powerful 3-A, but still 3-A.

This is why 3-A and Low 2-C are kinda dumb imo, but if they're thinking that, then that's the conclusion I have to come to on how this site sees that feat.

Great!!! Now we turn it into a upgrade thread!!
For the infamous and vaunted 5D upgrades.....🤣🤣...
Of course, this assumes that you can prove that the multiverse has a timeline onto which the lesser space-time continuums are embedded. If you can then this timeline would be Low 1-C.

Would anyone scale even if it were true?

A Multiverse is made of more space time continuums. You can't get more of them cloned with a time paradox if said time paradox is in one of them
Well DB certainly doesn't treat them as norm....well this part of dimensional stuff is still a bit out there for me....so I am just throwing darts in the dark.

Of course, this assumes that you can prove that the multiverse has a timeline onto which the lesser space-time continuums are embedded. If you can then this timeline would be Low 1-C.

Probably Zeno, possibly Heroes/Xenoverse. I think that'd be it, though. That being said, it's not proven, so shrug.

Ehhhh pretty sure this is accepted. Are you sure that’s the implications of the existence of a “Hypertimeline” though?

Isn't there a rule for such structures that the encompassing timeline should Inaccessibly transcend the inner tiimelines or it isn't 5D just higher kind of 4D??

Ehhhh pretty sure this is accepted. Are you sure that’s the implications of the existence of a “Hypertimeline” though?
For the same reason a regular timeline is the equivalent of an uncountably infinite number of "snapshots" of 3-dimensional universes, this "hypertimeline" would be the equivalent of an uncountably infinite number of "snapshots" 4-dimensional space-time continuums i.e. Low 1-C.

Isn't there a rule for such structures that the encompassing timeline should Inaccessibly transcend the inner tiimelines or it isn't 5D just higher kind of 4D??
I mean, it'd be Low 1-C as long as the regular space-time continuums are bound within this timestream, the way I understood it.

I'd sooner get given the business by Azathoth than attempt to upgrade Dragon Ball with this though.

I actually suggest 3-A cosmology for the main multiverse, but Low 2-C would be Low 2-C or 2-C
They don't have 2-C feats, the best Zeno feat was Low 2-C, at least on manga, because the time ring got erased, but the time ring wasnt erasing on anime, which means that Zeno feat wasnt even 4-D

I already told so.

In a multiverse there are tons of space-time continnums right? If you paradox one of them, you close just that one. If DBS universes are each one their own space-time, then why paradoxing Universe 7 brought to the cloning of all the 12 of them?

They don't have 2-C feats, the best Zeno feat was Low 2-C, at least on manga, because the time ring got erased, but the time ring wasnt erasing on anime, which means that Zeno feat wasnt even 4-D
Ok since IZ was affecting the main timeline, here is taked him being one with space time, so we can simply assume he was becoming the multiverses in both dimensions and futures and give him Low 2-C to 2-C

Ok since IZ was affecting the main timeline, here is taked him being one with space time, so we can simply assume he was becoming the multiverses in both dimensions and futures and give him Low 2-C to 2-C
Members of staff argued it was because of the time ring/time machine portal IZ could travel through time to affect the present. If that's the case, then it's not any sort of Tier 2 feat, just a very high 3-A one.

I dont think so, the time ring wasnt erased on anime as far I remember, which means that Zamasu didnt rlly become a timeline and zeno didnt erased a timeline on anime, maybe only the 3-D matter of it

Nothing remotely stated in the jap dub that he became one with the space-time tbh.
Zeno doesnt have 4-D feats in the anime, the time ring wasnt erased, which means that the timeline wasnt erased, but in manga, the time ring was destroyed, so, Manga zeno has 4-D feats, but Anime zeno only has 3-D shit
Them returning to the timeline just makes thing worse as well.

Members of staff argued it was because of the time ring/time machine portal IZ could travel through time to affect the present. If that's the case, then it's not any sort of Tier 2 feat, just a very high 3-A one.
i mean, then how Low 2-C still exist for Zamasu? it comed from it for what i remember

can anyone explain how the space that holds three universes would be 5D? like it would if they are 4D, but here are 3D, so it would be Low 2-C?

Yeah, this thread was moved to QA.

I bet some people are super ******* psyched for this thread having become a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back