• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Boros FTL?

Vizer04

He/Him
I honestly don't understand, is it because he scales to Saitama? (because that's totally incorrect)

Murata is a dodgy WoG
Which is exactly why its "possibly". If Murata wasn't a "dodgy WoG" then Gery would have probably been straight up Rel+ attack speed. All speed ratings mentioned here are "possibly" simply because Saitama treated Gery as a complete and utter joke. I don't see how they couldn't be "possibly FTL", Saitama treated someone with Rel+ speed as complete fodder and Boros is far more powerful than said fodder, i feel like that's enough for a "possibly" rating. Of course, if they were solid ratings that would be a problem but as they are right now personally im fine with them. However, if everyone else agrees that they should be removed or changed to "possibly SoL" then im fine with that as well.

Last edited:
Shouldn't boros just upscale awakened cockroach since boros an dragon threat yet cockroach is just an demon threat?(there is an statament that says even moving at sol wouldn't be enough to hit him iirc)
Just asking

Shouldn't boros just upscale awakened cockroach since boros an dragon threat yet cockroach is just an demon threat?(there is an statament that says even moving at sol wouldn't be enough to hit him iirc)
Just asking
Wasn't that just cause he aim dodges?

Yeah going from Rel+ to FTL is a big no no.

I'll make another CRT to fix this.
Don't get ahead of yourself.

As far as i remember the reason why he is possibly FTL is because he treated intercepting a Rel+ in short distance as a joke which yield an FTL results, while he, didn't to Boros.

Because he was able to keep up with and land hits on a casual Satiama, who blocked Gery's near lightspeed attack, which was already calced at 4c.

Yes I know we don't scale other characters to Saitama, but being able to outpace his casual reaction would force him to be at least FTL no matter what, especially seeing as he was attempting to block most of his other attacks at that point.

Armored Boros saw Saitama perform an FTL feat against Geryuganshoop and was confident he could defeat him (Similar to how he saw Saitama break a part of the ship with 6-A durability and it's enough to get a possible 6-A)

Idk cuz seems like there is huge gaps to surprass kinda fast
Iirc He said Garou (who at that point Blitzez FF) Just kinda fast
Tho whatever Geryunshoop feat is almsot as high as sperm anf garou feat

We have a scaling chain that has 0.75c < AB < RB < MB. Even with a 1.1 modifier for each step, Boros gets 99.8% Sol, which is a pretty big lowball.

We don’t apply random 1.1x multipliers just because a character is stronger than another. That’s literally never been a thing.
It's called upscaling. I was saying that even if he was only 1/10th faster each time (which is kind of a lowball) he would at least get Sol. I'm using a minimum value seeing as Boros views his minions as pretty much insects.
And why would we scale Armored Boros above Geryuganshoop’s attack speed?
Because he is shocked when Saitama blitzes/1 shots his armored form, but not when Saitama goes 4 times the speed of light to dodge and 1 shot his minions Relativistic attack. We already use this kind of logic fo his armored form with the giant door he breaks down.

It's called upscaling. I was saying that even if he was only 1/10th faster each time (which is kind of a lowball) he would at least get Sol. I'm using a minimum value seeing as Boros views his minions as pretty much insects.
That. Is. Not. How. Upscaling. Works.

Upscaling is not, and never has been treated as giving out random 1.1x boosts just via scaling off of characters. I don’t know where in the world you got that from, but it’s completely baseless.
Because he is shocked when Saitama blitzes/1 shots his armored form, but not when Saitama goes 4 times the speed of light to dodge and 1 shot his minions Relativistic attack. We already use this kind of logic fo his armored form with the giant door he breaks down.
With that logic, you’d get a possibly Relativistic+ rating at best, and we don’t upscale off of possibly or likely ratings, so you’re still not getting SoL or FTL.

How come MB Boros can't get possibly FTL based off likely being above Platinum Sperm? Wasn't it implied that armed Flash would have likely been dangerous in battle for Garou and PS, and MB Boros was way more impressive than Flash based on Saitama reactions

How come MB Boros can't get possibly FTL based off likely being above Platinum Sperm? Wasn't it implied that armed Flash would have likely been dangerous in battle for Garou and PS, and MB Boros was way more impressive than Flash based on Saitama reactions
I think this wasn't accepted on another thread. And Flashy Flash being dangerous while armed is AP, not speed.
Either way, MB Boros has an FTL calc, but it hasn't been evaluated yet

Wasn't it implied that armed Flash would have likely been dangerous in battle for Garou and PS, and MB Boros was way more impressive than Flash based on Saitama reactions
Platinum said that Flash was weakened by not having his weapon, not that he wasn’t dangerous, and scaling Boros above Flash on the basis of Saitama widening his eyes is pretty weak.

Back