• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why exactly are Masadaverse characters hyperverse+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Reinhard vs Nyarlathotep thread, it was stated that those characters are hyperverse+ because they can perform any feat regardless of scale and ignore dimensions completely. However, that seems like a massive NLF. It was stated by someone that the highest dimension shown in Masadaverse was 24 dimensions, so if that's true, wouldn't that mean they are only hyperversal? I've read the explanation to why Masadaverse is hyperverse+ but it doesn't make much sense to me.

I might be missing something, but I don't see any reason they should be ranked as 1-A just because by their verse's mechanics they ignore scale.

It may be best to ask The Everlasting and DarkLK about this, but a character being beyond the concepts of time and space does not require a reality-structure below it to have a specific number of dimensions.

trex also knows but note that the dude who is 5-B had a 24-D sheild well that was only in his base form fyi and tenma ootake broke it like paper it worked better when madara got a desire and had taikyoku but still the cast got rekted really just to give info on where the 24D came from in the first place

No. Being beyond the spacetime of a universe can make a character 5-D. Being beyond the concepts of time and space/dimensions themselves, makes a character 1-A.

i was just stating where the 24D mentioned came from really trex, ever, EMC, and mat know this better than i do really

What Red said. The people i listed above earlier plus the one Red mentioned are the ones who this series on this site, Ant.

The reason why almost every character and their mother are in 1-A class is because they have Taikyouku: which is the source of power that are responsible for the reality of everything, I mean EVERYTHING in existence. Reinhard Dies Irae (Day of Wrath) can make everyone of the soul power in his own arsenal to be at conceptual level. If one can reach Atziluth, then thats when they are already at 1-A altogether.

It would be great if Dies Irae can be translate into English so we can put in all the feat in English.

Sorry I still don't understand.

They are the source of everything in existence?

But since Masadaverse existnece doesn't have infinite dimensions, it wouldn't be correct to say they are the source of infinite dimensions no?

I'm not trying to downgrade Masadaverse or anything. I'm just trying to find out how this system works so I can explain it in VS threads. I guess I'm just missing something, but I haven't seen anything to put them above infinite dimensions.

Well, since Dies Irae does not have any translation. Thats all info I can provide to you. The reason Masadaverse doesnt have Infinite Dimension is because when one already reached Atziluth, they are already beyond the concept of dimension altogether, in the case of some character reaching Atziluth whether as Hadou or Gudou God. They could pretty much do almost anything.

Emm this?

Of course that is not the place where one can reach by walking and flying. It is some sort of Hyperdimensional Space, an extreme point that cannot be described by any language.

Hyperdimensional Space is something that is beyond The concept of Dimension altogether so it sure is something that you cant even dream of reaching even if you are already 1-B. With the exception of one reaching Atziluth.

Well, DarkLK understands this better than I do, as he designed most of the higher tiers of our system, but I tried to explain it earlier.

I will ask him and The Everlasting for input however.

Well from the other theead that Trex guy said that the highest Masada goes is 24 dimensions

See my earlier posts in this thread. However, I am not very familiar with this fiction.

Here is what DarkLK said:

"From what I remember, Yako can affect not only 24-D, but also "any number of reality layers". And Mibu can slice objects, regardless of dimensions in general. Gods are qualitatively higher."

I almost thought that the DI downgrade thread started without me...

I'll just say this and I mean no offence to anyone by saying this but The Everlasting, Matthew and EMC haven't properly gone through the VN of Dies Irae. How I know this well I asked them a while back when we were discusing DI.

Now The Hyperdimensional Throne being beyond the concept of dimensions how exactly do you get this.

The Hyperdimensional Tyrone is undescriable by any languages but this is a very vague statement and it doesn't mean that the HDT is beyond the concept of Dimensions. It can simply mean that the Dimensional state of the Throne is uncertain...

And before going any further anyone who's gonna say Hyperdimension = Beyond Dimensions should look at this. I don't know where you guys got that from because as far as I know there is no explict statement of anything being beyond dimensions in Dies Irae.

Dies Irae is filled with vauge statements which makes it nearly impossible properly scale the characters and there is no official English translation of it which makes things go from bad to worse.

But these are some things we can use

The Hyperdimensional Throne is undescriable by any languages.

24 dimensions are explictly mentioned.

Taikyoku is supposidely responsible for the existence of space, time and reality.

Taikyouku being the origin of the very concept of dimensions... yeah I'm gonna need more than just it's responsible for everything to agree with that...

And even if it were it would only mean it's responsible for the existence of 24 dimensions as not more than 24 is mentioned even if it's impliee that there's more...

Finally anyone who replies to my comment please make sure you've properly went through the VN and don't make any arguments based on the respect threads on pastebin.com and the respect threads made by Trex on Spacebattles forums. Not saying that they're inaccurate or accurate it just would be far better if you formulated your replies based off your own knowledge of the VN after going through it...

Lastly I'll just say that I'm completely neutral to the DI Tiers as they can vary based upon one's interpretation of the statements...

Hmm. Well, I am reluctant to downgrade the characters, if the better informed ACF staff think that they are of tier 1-A.

I never asked for a downgrade. I only created this thread to understand the hype behind Masadaverse characters.

@Cross:Mostly yes...

Most of the stats are based on this and I believe this which I dislike as we're basing all stats of a franchise based on a single person's opinion...

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Well i mean Matt, Everlasting, Trex, and EMC are supposed to come here and confirm this to ya.

But apparently, Ant had to go and message them himself JUST to inform them about this thread so.......yeah. @ToAruFan

Well, if Taikyoku is responsible for the existence of space and time, then that is the concept of dimensions as far as I am aware.

Madara is capable of forming barriers composed of 24 Spatial Dimensions while having no Atziluth / Taikyouku.

The throne is described as being Hyperdimensional multiple times, and it has been stated that the concepts of both time and space do not apply to it in any way.

The throne has been said to be unreacheable from any direction and impossible of perceiving by all those who don't have Taikyouku.

Taikyouku is the origin of all of existence, incluiding dimensional space itself. It is also beyond all forms of understanding and beyond duality.

I think EMC and Trex has some more stuff.

First question. Have you gone through the VN or is this from those respect threads again...

Capable of forming 24 dimensional barriers... so what that doesn't prove tier 1-A...

Where did you get that Hyperdimension = Beyond the concept of dimensions all together... And concepts of time and space don't mean anything as Space is made of three dimensions and Time is only one dimension... If it stated that spatial and temporal dimensions don't apply to it then it could be different but that nope... Space is subjective being beyond space can only mean being beyond the three spatial dimensions which makes space according to our understanding if not directly stated you can't say being beyond space = being beyond all spatial dimensions...

So what... Still no explicit proof that throne = Beyond Dimensions...

Being origin of everything doesn't mean it's the origin of something which isn't stated... Infinite Dimensions are never mentioned as far as I know and it's isn't ever stated as being responsible for the existence of dimensional space...

A setting technically does not need infinite dimensions for a character to exceed the concepts of space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back